+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Exactly. That's why I'm wondering if they've actually forgotten that there are 2019 applicants and they have been waiting longer than 2020 applicants
How are you quami, Any update on your case ? or do you know some one near to your batch who gets update ? Updates are now regular for outside applicants from 2019 to early 2020 who had AOR earlier. Please let us know if you have any bit of information.

Thank you

Reactions: intuitive

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
Yay, these are your privileges when you receive your pr approval, i think it is the same thing that I have forwarded to you. Im guessing that so long as you pass your medical, and all the other request they ask from you, you will soon get your approval too, almost there! ❤ God Bless us all
Amen! Hopefully everyone start hearing good news soon concerning their application. I will keep updated.

Reactions: roye

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
O okay, thanks! Was a little surprised cos I got the pre-arrival letter a day after getting medical request. I will past the letter below.

And Yeah I totally understand. Prayer is everything, and takin your mind off it helps too.

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, se
Hi calm123, congratulations first! when was your timeline & could you tell us when did you got permanent AOR number ?

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
congratulations
timeline please
Thank you! I think I posted my time line here few pages back. But I applied in August 2020. Received multiple temporary numbers (All the same) in March and April, got permanent AOR at the end of April. Medical request in June.

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you! I think I posted my time line here few pages back. But I applied in August 2020. Received multiple temporary numbers (All the same) in March and April, got permanent AOR at the end of April. Medical request in June.
I assume you are inside applicant. If not please confirm.

HSWpilot

Aug 6, 2021
I read it. But it’s all about FACILITATING only. It means they will just process it, but it doesn’t mean as NOW. I’m an HCCP pilot applicant last October 2020 without experience yet, even if I’m inside Canada for 2 years under the old caregiver program.
so I hope someone will PROVE ME WRONG on my understanding of the new public policy.
They have already approved PR for those old caregivers who had two years of experience inside Canada .

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
They have already approved PR for those old caregivers who had two years of experience inside Canada .
Yup. What I meant by my statement is applicants who HAS NO EXPERIENCE in canada yet. Of course, with or without policy, they will have their PR because they already paid 24 months taxes here in Canada. They already EARNED their rights. That’s what I meant

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I think that’s for CEC
I disagreed before. But when it happened to me, I guess roye was right. I submitted my application last October 29, 2020. And I got my AOR recently. Just like what is says in the website (they’re processing these timeframe)

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I disagreed before. But when it happened to me, I guess roye was right. I submitted my application last October 29, 2020. And I got my AOR recently. Just like what is says in the website (they’re processing these timeframe)
Thanks for update