+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye, was wondering if ever you received BIL request ?
Hi Haert, I did not received any biometric or medical request. Im not sure if it is because our(me and my husband) biometrics will expire on 2029. We also submitted an upfront medical along with our application. While my dependents(children 6 and 9 years old) are not required to have biometrics.

Do you have any news on your application?

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Hi! Was just wondering what it means when the ircc hotline says that they are doing the background check and they dont need our medical or biometrics. However, We haven’t received any PAOR.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hi! Was just wondering what it means when the ircc hotline says that they are doing the background check and they dont need our medical or biometrics. However, We haven’t received any PAOR.
It’s system glitch just nothing else as you didn’t received pAor

Indian84

Mar 19, 2022
Hi everyone
I m new member in this group
I submitted my file in August 2020
Received Taor in May 2021
Received public policy email in July 2021
And now Received Paor in Feb2022
We have 4 members
So please tell me what is the next step

Reactions: tertelberger

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
Hi everyone
I m new member in this group
I submitted my file in August 2020
Received Taor in May 2021
Received public policy email in July 2021
And now Received Paor in Feb2022
We have 4 members
So please tell me what is the next step
The next step will most likely be Biometrics request and a medical request. Your employer may also receive a request for an updated job offer.

The fact that you have received a permanent AOR is a positive sign and shows that they have started processing your application

Good luck and keep us updated!

Indian84

Mar 19, 2022
The next step will most likely be Biometrics request and a medical request. Your employer may also receive a request for an updated job offer.

The fact that you have received a permanent AOR is a positive sign and shows that they have started processing your application

Thanx for response

Indian84

Mar 19, 2022

I'm outside applicant (From India)
I want to know that everyone received interview call from ircc or not
If u know about that then please give response thanx

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
I have not personally heard of any interviews being carried out for either the HCCP or the HSW pilots, I could be wrong but I don't think you will be required to have one

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
HCCP outside applicant ( 4-member-family)
received AOR on May 2021 ( AOR dated Sep. 2020) UCI with T + temporary application number
received Public Policy notice on July 2021
received PAOR on 17-March 2022 UCI without T and number changed + application number (no TEMPORARY in the front, but same number)
received Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) by the end of March 2022。
I can see my application status through GCKey now.
keep the faith!

Last edited:
Reactions: tertelberger