+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I disagreed before. But when it happened to me, I guess roye was right. I submitted my application last October 29, 2020. And I got my AOR recently. Just like what is says in the website (they’re processing these timeframe)

Hi ProudNanny, did you already received requisitions from the ircc to update your documents? Or biometric, medical? Thank you for sharing.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi ProudNanny, did you already received requisitions from the ircc to update your documents? Or biometric, medical? Thank you for sharing.
Hi! None. It’s already a week since I got my AOR, but I still can’t link it in my gckey account. It also happened with my cousin last year. It took her months before she can able to link it in her gckey. I’m gonna call the ircc on Monday to ask why I cannot link it yet.
i think they won’t ask for any updated form from me, since it’s only 10 months ago. I already have an existing biometrics, but i still paid for it because it says that in applying for PR, we need to go through biometrics again.
i also read that there’s a new public policy for applicants who are inside canada as exempted from medical exam.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi! None. It’s already a week since I got my AOR, but I still can’t link it in my gckey account. It also happened with my cousin last year. It took her months before she can able to link it in her gckey. I’m gonna call the ircc on Monday to ask why I cannot link it yet.
i think they won’t ask for any updated form from me, since it’s only 10 months ago. I already have an existing biometrics, but i still paid for it because it says that in applying for PR, we need to go through biometrics again.
i also read that there’s a new public policy for applicants who are inside canada as exempted from medical exam.
Thank you for sharing

Reactions: ProudNanny

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thank you.. I also got updated forms and medical request with dependants last june 19 2021 completed all july 28. Waiting for new updates. Did you got elegibilty first and open work permit?
Can you please share a quick timeline am a hccp applicant with dependent inside Canada completed 24months and counting

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Can you please share a quick timeline am a hccp applicant with dependent inside Canada completed 24months and counting
Hsw January 2020 received application
Aor July 30 2020
Updates forms like job offer and family background , NBI police clearance Biometrics and medical request for me and dependants June 19 2021
Submitted and completed all add documents July 28 2021

Waiting for now next steps....

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Aor July 30 2020
Updates forms like job offer and family background , NBI police clearance Biometrics and medical request for me and dependants June 19 2021

Thanks

Reactions: Rongel

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Aor July 30 2020

Hi Rongel, may I please ask if you are feom inside Canada with experience? Thank you

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Oh well, I was expecting that this forum will be the busiest. November is coming up and I don’t see any good news regarding this public policy. It was just a pacifier for a crying baby, and just like a pacifier there is no real milk, placebo effect.

• Sad
Reactions: roye and RamanAU

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye have you gotten any thing yet about your application?
None yet I am also worried about what could happen on the temporary public policies that former minister of immigration announced in the past, now that there is a new Minister

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
None yet I am also worried about what could happen on the temporary public policies that former minister of immigration announced in the past, now that there is a new Minister
The previous policies will be enforced.

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
The previous policies will be enforced.
Would you have any idea what is really special about the May 3 public policy? I just thought that they will facilitate it but nothing really specific is happening about it now and in the past 5 months? I noticed that 2021 applicants even someone got their permanent aors but 2020 applicants are left behind. Though March, 2020 applicants are very slowly receiving their permanent aors. I wonder if our employers will still wait for us after more than a year now. trying to be really positive but reality hurts.