+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the HCCP and HSWP in 2020

Calm123

Feb 5, 2021
I am September 2020 applicant from inside. They are now working on Sep 6-12 applications. God is working on your application. Dont stress now. We are all equal and deserving. As we have our own sacrifices and our stories to tell. God is at work. praying for positive results on your application Calm123
Amen!! It will end in praise.

Fuli

Jan 31, 2021
I am September 2020 applicant from inside. They are now working on Sep 6-12 applications. God is working on your application. Dont stress now. We are all equal and deserving. As we have our own sacrifices and our stories to tell. God is at work. praying for positive results on your application Calm123
Hi Roye can I pls know were u see e application dates they are working on?

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hello everyone, kindly tell is this letter received by inside or outside canada applicants??

It appears that all applicants for both outside and inside received the letter, but only for those who were not process accordingly due to pandemic. Hence, would qualify under temporary public policy that they rolled out last May 3,2021.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
It appears that all applicants for both outside and inside received the letter, but only for those who were not process accordingly due to pandemic. Hence, would qualify under temporary public policy that they rolled out last May 3,2021.
Yes, I agree with you. Most probably they will start processing applications under Public policy after Aug7 as they will still wait to those who don’t want to be processed that way

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Correct that's why they only issued a t
Yes, I agree with you. Most probably they will start processing applications under Public policy after Aug7 as they will still wait to those who don’t want to be processed that way
Yes, correct. That's why they only issued a temporary AOR for some applicants. Otherwise, if you already have a permanent AOR or have undergone medical etc, even if you applied in 2020,it means your application will not be process via the temporary public policy. Digitization of all papers will hopefully speed up their pace. Meanwhile, we have to patiently wait

Reactions: roye and hopeful07

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I have read that which modified at 6.16 but what dose ''we finalizing'' mean? because no one got good news.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
A single October 2020 applicant from inside Canada received her permanent aor today, with request for biometrics and submission of 19b form. Completed 24 months of experience.

Reactions: Kitae and Jyotu