+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa after further medical request

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
“We are processing your background check .We will message you if we need more information.”
That would explain why your mom has not received a decision yet. Quite honestly, you'll just have to wait it out. It won't help if you send a CSE/email the visa office

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This was from my mom's acct:

Where is this application? Details

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

How does CIC decide if one needs biometrics and or background check?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For biometrics: Based on the passport of the applicant

For background checks: Mostly based on the nationality.... and/or if the applicant has previously traveled to/lived in high-risk countries.... and/or if the applicant was/is employed in a work area that handled sensitive information/government/police, etc

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I also have one small doubt .
My parents in law recently got supervisa last November and after two months my mother applied . Me and my husband sponsored both .
Because we met the Low income bracket .
I hope that’s not an issue for officer .
For biometrics: Based on the passport of the applicant

For background checks: Mostly based on the nationality.... and/or if the applicant has previously traveled to/lived in high-risk countries.... and/or if the applicant was/is employed in a work area that handled sensitive information/government/police, etc
have

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My parents in law recently got supervisa last November and after two months my mother applied . Me and my husband sponsored both .
Because we met the Low income bracket .
You and your husband must meet LICO for 5 persons (if you don't have children) i.e. your husband + yourself + two in-laws + your mom

If your income exceeds LICO for 5 persons then nothing to worry about

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi Bryanna,
I know you answered that but just to clear my confusion too.
My Mother application submitted on Jan 23rd
Medical request received on Feb 7th
Medical done on Feb 15th
Till then I am waiting for PPR although medical result shows “passed “ on her application status .
Is this something I should worried about now as many ppl here , received PPR right after 1 week of their Medical test . Please advise .
This was from my mom's acct:

Where is this application? Details

Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

My parents submitted paper application at vfs . I have tracking id number only and it shows visa application is being processed at visa application centre at New Delhi . Is there any other way to check application status ? Plz advise .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My parents submitted paper application at vfs . I have tracking id number only and it shows visa application is being processed at visa application centre at New Delhi . Is there any other way to check application status ? Plz advise .
Try linking their paper applications to their online account

Reactions: sngr09

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
You and your husband must meet LICO for 5 persons (if you don't have children) i.e. your husband + yourself + two in-laws + your mom

If your income exceeds LICO for 5 persons then nothing to worry about
Yes we met LICO for 7 people including my children .
I hope I will hear something good soon. I will share my status here .
Thank you for your help and insight knowledge on my case .

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
That's not a good idea. Visa officers can do the math to see it does not add up.

And, submitting a statement for just the bank balance without the bank transactions is again not a good idea
Hey Bryanna, i have no words good enough to thank you for guiding me through this. this morning my mom received passport request and the status of her application on cic online says application has been approved. thanks so so so much. i am getting ready the vfs consent form now+authorization letter+copy of cic passport request letter+mom's passport and hopefully my cousin will drop my mom's passport at new delhi's vfs office early next week. once again i am very thankful to you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Bryanna, i have no words good enough to thank you for guiding me through this. this morning my mom received passport request and the status of her application on cic online says application has been approved. thanks so so so much.
That's so super fantastic because your's is an unusual case. A super quick decision too. I'm very happy for you and your mom :):)

i am getting ready the vfs consent form now+authorization letter+copy of cic passport request letter+mom's passport and hopefully my cousin will drop my mom's passport at new delhi's vfs office early next week. once again i am very thankful to you.
Perfect.

Regardless of what anyone else on here says.... your mom must specifically ask the immigration officer at the POE if she is allowed to stay for two years on this initial super visa entry

Reactions: hims0912

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
That's so super fantastic because your's is an unusual case. A super quick decision too. I'm very happy for you and your mom :):)

Perfect.

Regardless of what anyone else on here says.... your mom must specifically ask the immigration officer at the POE if she is allowed to stay for two years on this initial super visa entry
thank you Bryanna. processing was superfast as well, less than 2 weeks, i submitted application on 8th march.
Yes, i would tell her to ask immigration officer at POE. My impression was if they see the supervisa stamp they dont put any date, but you know better for sure so i will ask my mom to ask the officer if she is allowed to stay for two years or may be she can ask "how long can i stay".

thanks again for all your help. this forum is invaluable because of people like you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thank you Bryanna. processing was superfast as well, less than 2 weeks, i submitted application on 8th march.
Yes, i would tell her to ask immigration officer at POE. My impression was if they see the supervisa stamp they dont put any date, but you know better for sure so i will ask my mom to ask the officer if she is allowed to stay for two years or may be she can ask "how long can i stay".

thanks again for all your help. this forum is invaluable because of people like you.
If there's no date under the entry stamp on this initial super visa entry then do remember, she can stay only for 6 months even though she has a super visa.

I'm happy to help :)