+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa after further medical request

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hello Bryanna , still there is no response after further medical tests. I talked to hospital and they said according to them results are normal and already forwarded to cic on 12 feb 2018 . No update after 3 weeks , what does that mean ? Do you have any idea about this process ? Plz help me to understand

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
The leave approval letter must state her current designation.

Notarization is not required
Hey Bryanna, is it very necessary to upload my bank statement as well (fyi i am applying for supervisa online on my mom's behalf), i bought a house in january and as such the bank balance is kind of less (around 3k :( only). i have uploaded my mother bank statements though (that one has CAD10k) and other docs like my pay stubs, property deed etc. Please let me know.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Bryanna, is it very necessary to upload my bank statement as well (fyi i am applying for supervisa online on my mom's behalf), i bought a house in january and as such the bank balance is kind of less (around 3k :( only). i have uploaded my mother bank statements though (that one has CAD10k) and other docs like my pay stubs, property deed etc. Please let me know.
Yes, you must include your bank statement to prove your financial ability to support your mom's super visa stay.

Do remember: For a super visa, the focus is on your finances, not your mom's.

You're already having to tackle the shared expenses/shared house ownership situation, etc. for the super visa application.

It's understandable you have mortgage and other expenses, nonetheless you need to convince IRCC that you are capable of taking care of all her expenses for 2 years. With a CAD 3,000 bank balance, that's somewhat unrealistic. Have you factored in/purchased the medical insurance coverage which you must submit with her super visa application?

IMO:
1. You should continue with your mom's TRV visit.... and you can apply to extend her stay when the 6 months comes up, OR

2. You should apply for her super visa when you have more money that won't be going towards other expenses

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Bryanna , still there is no response after further medical tests. I talked to hospital and they said according to them results are normal and already forwarded to cic on 12 feb 2018 . No update after 3 weeks , what does that mean ? Do you have any idea about this process ? Plz help me to understand
Don't worry. If her medicals are all clear then hopefully, your parents will be approved soon

Reactions: sngr09

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes, you must include your bank statement to prove your financial ability to support your mom's super visa stay.

Do remember: For a super visa, the focus is on your finances, not your mom's.

You're already having to tackle the shared expenses/shared house ownership situation, etc. for the super visa application.

It's understandable you have mortgage and other expenses, nonetheless you need to convince IRCC that you are capable of taking care of all her expenses for 2 years. With a CAD 3,000 bank balance, that's somewhat unrealistic. Have you factored in/purchased the medical insurance coverage which you must submit with her super visa application?

IMO:
1. You should continue with your mom's TRV visit.... and you can apply to extend her stay when the 6 months comes up, OR

2. You should apply for her super visa when you have more money that won't be going towards other expenses
Hi Bryanna, thank you for the response. Yes i have purchased the medical insurance coverage (coverage of $100,000 with stable pre-existing conditions).
i didnt understand what you meant by factored in?
with continuing income (my salary goes into the same account), do you think they will still have objections to grant her supervisa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, thank you for the response. Yes i have purchased the medical insurance coverage (coverage of $100,000 with stable pre-existing conditions).
i didnt understand what you meant by factored in?
Same difference. Just wanted to know if you had purchased the super visa medical insurance.

with continuing income (my salary goes into the same account), do you think they will still have objections to grant her supervisa?
You may want to consider waiting for 1-2 months before applying.... your bank balance would seem much better then

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Same difference. Just wanted to know if you had purchased the super visa medical insurance.

You may want to consider waiting for 1-2 months before applying.... your bank balance would seem much better then
Hi Bryanna, so you think chances are max that application will be rejected. what if i dont submit the account statement at all? it sounds like a stupid question i know. i have all the required docs uploaded and was about to pay the fee today and submit the application thats why i guess asking this.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, so you think chances are max that application will be rejected. what if i dont submit the account statement at all? it sounds like a stupid question i know. i have all the required docs uploaded and was about to pay the fee today and submit the application thats why i guess asking this.
I honestly feel you are risking it. I would recommend waiting for a couple of months + maybe keep your expenses low in the meanwhile.

When does your mom want to visit? And, if she did arrives on a TRV (assuming she has not applied for a super visa) then how long does she want to stay?

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I honestly feel you are risking it. I would recommend waiting for a couple of months + maybe keep your expenses low in the meanwhile.

When does your mom want to visit? And, if she did arrives on a TRV (assuming she has not applied for a super visa) then how long does she want to stay?[/QUOTE
I wanted her to visit me in May mir or end, and she wants to stay with me atleast 1-1.5 year.

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hey Bryanna, i can borrow from my friend, take the statement and upload it on application.wont show the transactions but the total bank balance available. do you think a total $10,000 would be enough?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Bryanna, i can borrow from my friend, take the statement and upload it on application.wont show the transactions but the total bank balance available. do you think a total $10,000 would be enough?
That's not a good idea. Visa officers can do the math to see it does not add up.

And, submitting a statement for just the bank balance without the bank transactions is again not a good idea

Reactions: hims0912

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Don't worry. If her medicals are all clear then hopefully, your parents will be approved soon
Hi Bryanna,
I know you answered that but just to clear my confusion too.
My Mother application submitted on Jan 23rd
Medical request received on Feb 7th
Medical done on Feb 15th
Till then I am waiting for PPR although medical result shows “passed “ on her application status .
Is this something I should worried about now as many ppl here , received PPR right after 1 week of their Medical test . Please advise .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is this something I should worried about now as many ppl here , received PPR right after 1 week of their Medical test . Please advise .
Every application is unique, and you shouldn't be comparing processing times :)

Maybe the other applications were processed by visa offices that have faster processing time.... or maybe no additional checks/information was needed for those applications.... any reason is possible.

If the estimated processing time has passed then you can send a web form to request a decision

Reactions: Mahreesha

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Every application is unique, and you shouldn't be comparing processing times :)

Maybe the other applications were processed by visa offices that have faster processing time.... or maybe no additional checks/information was needed for those applications.... any reason is possible.

If the estimated processing time has passed then you can send a web form to request a decision
Ok quite a relieved after this reply :)
Also one last thing ... if she passed the exams it’s mean that Visa officer has done with accessing our eligibility to apply ? And all they are doing is background checks.

Reactions: sngr09