New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day Bryanna,
Thanks for all your response. We applied for the supervisa for my mom and got approved. we requested for 3 months as she is still working and she was granted the visa without a leave of absence letter.

Previous visa refusal: November 28, 2018 for Visitor visa due to lack of travel history and financials.

Online application submission: February 28, 2019
Medicals passed : March 8, 2019
PPR :March 9, 2019
Visa approved and online account update: March 18, 2019
Passport in hand: March 19, 2019
Hi, Congrats for the Visa approval. May I know how do you identify if this is Super Visa or Visitor? I heard sometimes people apply for Super Visa but they issue Visitor Visa. How we can confirm if the visa issued is Super Visa? Thanks

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
hi I applied suopr visa for my mother on 22 may 2019 paper based application at VFS lahore pakistan finger prints done same day..received medical request on 26 june medical done on 4th july and passed on 10th july on 22 july got correspondence letter but status still showing review eligibility and back ground check...can any one tell me its good sign most of the people get correspondence letter and approval on same day...is my visa going toward approval or????.
please some one guide me I am very tense for this thnx

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi All,
I am planning to call my parents on Super visa. I meet LICO and I am working for more than 2 years in same organization.
My question how much bank balance I need to show ( does balance of 13k to 14k works ? ) while filling the application for both parents.
Please help. Thanks

chizyjide

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Bryanna
my mum is currently in Canada with visitors visa, can i apply for a supervisa for her while shes still in Canada with me? Has someone tried it before?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi I applied suopr visa for my mother on 22 may 2019 paper based application at VFS lahore pakistan finger prints done same day..received medical request on 26 june medical done on 4th july and passed on 10th july on 22 july got correspondence letter but status still showing review eligibility and back ground check...can any one tell me its good sign most of the people get correspondence letter and approval on same day...is my visa going toward approval or????.
please some one guide me I am very tense for this thnx
Yes it is a good sign but not approved yet. Never approved until it is actually approved.

fade

Sep 24, 2018
hi,I want to apply for super visa for my mum, she was refused visitor visa twice,2015 and 2016,reason- purpose of travel,insufficient fund, travel history,tie to home country.
I provided my dad house plan including her house documents although I was a stay home mum then, only my husband working, but I 've been working for the past 2years and with combine income we surpass the LICO.
she has an investment and will also include her bank statements, in the letter of invitation I stated that she will be coming to visit us and spend time with her grand child also she has not seen our second daughter since birth and I will like to spend time with her.I also mention that we just bought a new house to be ready in Dec and will be glad to be her around us.
How long do I indicate for her stay? 7-8 months or 1year
I want to know the minimum amount I should have in my savings account because I don't want her to be refuse this time.
she is a trader back home and I indicated it as her job because she own a convenient store but not a registered business.
I stated that she will return before her authorized stay expire, she has my father to care for also her many grandchildren back home.
I want to apply online but on the application checklist there is no column for Tax assessment,medical insurance policy. please I need your advice. Thanks

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
**UPDATE**
My mom got visa stamped on her passport and she pickef it up yesterday

Marora

Jan 13, 2020
I applied for supervisa for my parents and received the medical exam request on April 20th. I want know that receiving medical exam request means that supervisa is almost approved or 90% approved?

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Many thanks.