+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by Shongsu, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Thanks for this!
    Did you receive both work permits at once?

2. I did indeed receive both approvals at once. Both were submitted through the principal applicants account, and both notification emails were sent to the principal applicants email at the same time.

MarsiaMS likes this.
  3. Guys, what happens when the BOWP is approved? Does cic request the passport?

4. Hi

1. No, they sent the work permit in the mail.

5. anybody get sowp Extension recently ? single applicant . Please share timeline

6. Have you got approval?

7. No, I applied on Oct,15th. But I have a trip booked for Dec,30th and my work permit has expired today. With an implied status if I leave Canada I won't be able to work. So I'm waiting for my PR application, that has just crossed 7 months, or the BOWP.

EDIT!
    Sorry I thought you had asked that to me.

8. I have been waiting for 4 months. :(

Debret likes this.
  9. :(
    Best of luck.
    What could be the reason for this much delay?
    For me, i applied for bowp on 16th August. Still waiting. I don't understand why is it taking this much long for some of the applications. I have read in some posts, people are getting bowp within 2 months.

Debret likes this.
  10. did you get approval?

11. When did you submit your application?
    Mine was Noc 16. Still decision in progress...

12. submitted on 24 October , Still in process

13. me too! :(

14. I applied August 14th and I'm still waiting.
    :(

15. No! Still waiting :( The agent on the phone asked me if I applied for the PR too... and I actually did indeed. But my application for PR is paper-based. I applied for both the WP extension and the Paper-based PR in August. Do you think this is somehow related to the delay?