+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Okay thanks alot,i will,which state you are. Moving to? I wish you all the best
I am in Canada toronto already. Are you applying for first time? If so, then don't call them. Instead you need to mail the local Visa processing office. Only for extensions and inland applications the above number will work

Debret

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Nomination.....
04/04/2018
AOR Received.
20/08/2018
Med's Request
02/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
02/07/2019
Instead of trying 11130 options.. please try 330 options. You can connect in 3rd or 4th attempt. For me also 11130 took around 10 attempts to connect. Then I started using other options
Tried the 330 trick and I'm on the queue :)
32 minutes of wait for an agent to speak with me.

Hopefully, the 100+ days of wait is close to ending. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

manudeep73

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I am in Canada toronto already. Are you applying for first time? If so, then don't call them. Instead you need to mail the local Visa processing office. Only for extensions and inland applications the above number will work
Hi can you share your timeline please ?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I've applied September 26th, but still no updates... I'm close to my deadline (63 days out of an expected 69 days wait), after that I'll call them to see if they can expedite the process. I'm already living in Canada.

I have one dependent (spouse).

Anyone from around Sep. 26th has been approved yet? I noticed a few people from around early Sep. have been approved, congratulations! I hope to be on this bandwagon soon!

Debret

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Nomination.....
04/04/2018
AOR Received.
20/08/2018
Med's Request
02/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
02/07/2019

Debret

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Nomination.....
04/04/2018
AOR Received.
20/08/2018
Med's Request
02/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
02/07/2019
I've applied September 26th, but still no updates... I'm close to my deadline (63 days out of an expected 69 days wait), after that I'll call them to see if they can expedite the process. I'm already living in Canada.

I have one dependent (spouse).

Anyone from around Sep. 26th has been approved yet? I noticed a few people from around early Sep. have been approved, congratulations! I hope to be on this bandwagon soon!
I don't want to discourage you, but I'm an applicant from August and I'm still waiting for my response.
I called them today, and the agent told me they "flagged" my delay and there's not much they can do (over the phone) to make it move faster.

I'm still waiting and I have no clue when the final decision will be made.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

Robinyoo

Nov 28, 2018
I don't want to discourage you, but I'm an applicant from August and I'm still waiting for my response.
I called them today, and the agent told me they "flagged" my delay and there's not much they can do (over the phone) to make it move faster.

Oh my god! It’s really a long way. I applied on Oct. 12.

Reactions: Debret

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018

Thanks for sharing this information! Yes, I'm reading this thread and I saw that a lot of people have been waiting longer than 100 days... that's a bummer, I thought I was in for a Christmas surprise, but I better adjust my expectations...

Anyway, I hope that your application gets approved soon!! If I hear any news, I'll post it here.

Reactions: Debret

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018

Dont worry Debret, Yours might get approved by Monday atmost. :) All the best

Patagonia_91

Nov 28, 2018
Hello to all,
There appears to be (based on the many different application “submission” dates) no genuine rhyme or reason as to how to correctly attain a WP approval within the “current processing times”. Some seem to have luck with calling IRCC, while others have better luck sending repeated webforms. Some applications sent in mid August have only just been approved, while others from September are also getting notification, and for the extremely unfortunate ones, application submission dates have long since passed 100 days! (all observed through the various pages of this thread).
I have no answers, no “faster, correct” way of getting what we all wish for. I only have my experience to share with you all.
Below is my timeline, from application submission date, to WP approval.
(For reference, the application was for: BOWP + SOWP (Principal applicant + 1 dependant, both In-country)
  • September 8th - IRCC acknowledgement email that applications had been submitted
  • November 15th - 68th Day
  • November 16th - Sent case specific webforms to IRCC, stating applications had surpassed the current processing times.
  • November 17th - Email received from IRCC - Generic response, stating applications had been checked, all seemed in order, rest assured I would be informed as soon as a decision had been made
  • November 22nd - 75th Day - Another case specific webform was sent to IRCC, again stating the applications had well passed the current processing times of (currently) 69 days.
  • November 26th - Email received from IRCC - Generic response once again, stating applications had been checked, though this time actually acknowledging the September 8th submission date. Stating also that the application was within “normal processing times” which made no sense at all, as it clearly was not.
  • November 27th - Email from IRCC - OWPs approved
I wish everyone the greatest success, and hope the wait will be over sooner rather than later.