+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Nov 8, 2018
Should I pay for open work permit with spousal pr in canada class? Also should the sponsor apply for their spousal visa or the principal applicant

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Any August applicant received AOR ?
yes we did for our application received by CPC-M on August 10, When we had the chance to contact IRCC call center -oh god....- today we have been told that AOR is September 5th. and Medical Check for SOWP-inland October 31st.

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018

Hi
I am perminantresident of Canada and I am trying to apply PR for my wife. Before marriage I applied visitor visa for her and later I got married her. at that time I gave the invitation to her as cousin (cross cousin) for visitor visa and claimed as finacial supporter for travel. But the visitor visa was rejected saying that not given proper reason to coming to canada. Now I decided to apply PR for her as a sponcer, will that VISA rejection effect on her PR application. I really appriciate your valuble suggestions.
We have applied for TRV for my wife twice last year and rejected at both with some moronish unrelevant reasons. I even doubted that they fairly read the visa application file properly and adequately at Romania VO. Then she applied for eTA and got here on TRV, and we have applied under FC-Spousal Sponsorship inland.
regarding your questions:
No, it will not effect; it shouldn't.
It is definitely -not only separate office but also- a separate thread of processing. Yes, they will also look into your rejected application and they may inquire about the genuineness of your relationship. As far as your relationship is genuine you don't need to be afraid of anything.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I will appreciate if someone can help me out with my question.
Thanks
Dependants are children. If your only sponsoring your spouse, its a total os 2 people included in the application. You {the sponsor} and your spouse {the principal applicant}

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Does anyone know how to begin the process of marrying a Mexican national who is here in Canada on a 6 month visitor visa? Our goal is to make a life together here in Canada.
1) Should we marry before he goes home? Is that possible?
2) If we marry in Mexico later, what is process to bring him back here as a permanent resident?
It doesn't matter if you marry now or later. For him to get pr you'll need to marry and sponsor. Sponsorship takes like 12 months or longer, probably longer if you just met and married someone within their 6 month visit lol. Either way, good visa will expire and hell have to leave and come back after you sponsor. My suggestion would be date a bit more, and have a beautiful wedding in Mexico then apply for sponsorship. I guess Is that if you just get married now and apply, the will probably deny the application because it won't really seem like a ligit relationship.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
We have applied for TRV for my wife twice last year and rejected at both with some moronish unrelevant reasons. I even doubted that they fairly read the visa application file properly and adequately at Romania VO. Then she applied for eTA and got here on TRV, and we have applied under FC-Spousal Sponsorship inland.
regarding your questions:
No, it will not effect; it shouldn't.
It is definitely -not only separate office but also- a separate thread of processing. Yes, they will also look into your rejected application and they may inquire about the genuineness of your relationship. As far as your relationship is genuine you don't need to be afraid of anything.
We apply for visit visa for my husband before we applied for the sponsorship He was denied. The told us to apply for the sponsorship instead of the vv

kwv19

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys,

I am filling out imm5669e (Schedule A / Background Delclaration) and have included three month's travel in the Personal History section. I am struggling to figure out what to put during that timeframe for the Address section.

Personal History I have this:

2016-12 - 2017-01
Travel - USA

2017-01 - 2017-05
Unemployed - Canada

Now between 2016-12 and 2017-03 I had no residential address as I was travelling for most of it.

Apparently it won't validate if there is a gap in the timeline, so I don't think I'll be able to just leave that time out and go on to add my address from 2017-03 onwards, and write a letter of explanation.

I need help. I need this application to be sent off ASAP and I am stuck.

Thanks!!

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi there,

I have just submitted an inland application for my wife who is here on a visit visa. How long would it take for them to notify me that they have recived the applicaiton and all documents are completed. Which then would begin the case processing?

I sent the app to Ontario.

Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dependants are children. If your only sponsoring your spouse, its a total os 2 people included in the application. You {the sponsor} and your spouse {the principal applicant}
The sponsor is not included.

It doesn't matter if you marry now or later. For him to get pr you'll need to marry and sponsor. Sponsorship takes like 12 months or longer, probably longer if you just met and married someone within their 6 month visit lol. Either way, good visa will expire and hell have to leave and come back after you sponsor. My suggestion would be date a bit more, and have a beautiful wedding in Mexico then apply for sponsorship. I guess Is that if you just get married now and apply, the will probably deny the application because it won't really seem like a ligit relationship.
He could easily extend his visitor status to remain in Canada. Not sure how you can make that "guess" without knowing any of the relationship history. Telling someone they will probably be denied when you have absolutely nothing to base that on is very irresponsible.

Reactions: np08