NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi
I am perminantresident of Canada and I am trying to apply PR for my wife. Before marriage I applied visitor visa for her and later I got married her. at that time I gave the invitation to her as cousin (cross cousin) for visitor visa and claimed as finacial supporter for travel. But the visitor visa was rejected saying that not given proper reason to coming to canada. Now I decided to apply PR for her as a sponcer, will that VISA rejection effect on her PR application. I really appriciate your valuble suggestions.

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
Hi
I am perminantresident of Canada and I am trying to apply PR for my wife. Before marriage I applied visitor visa for her and later I got married her. at that time I gave the invitation to her as cousin (cross cousin) for visitor visa and claimed as finacial supporter for travel. But the visitor visa was rejected saying that not given proper reason to coming to canada. Now I decided to apply PR for her as a sponcer, will that VISA rejection effect on her PR application. I really appriciate your valuble suggestions.
I cant tell you for sure, but from what i heard its actually a good thing, as it shows that you tried to spend time together. Anyway it will not prevent you from sending PR application.
Just dont forget to declare it (there is a question in one of the forms)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No it won't have an effect but do not lie anymore. Misrepresenting your situation is how people get refused. Make sure you declare her previous visa refusal.

adabala

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I cant tell you for sure, but from what i heard its actually a good thing, as it shows that you tried to spend time together. Anyway it will not prevent you from sending PR application.
Just dont forget to declare it (there is a question in one of the forms)

Thanks you for your kind reply

adabala

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
No it won't have an effect but do not lie anymore. Misrepresenting your situation is how people get refused. Make sure you declare her previous visa refusal.

I will declare the visa refusal.

Thank you