+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I submitted Proof of my settlement fund as Bank Statement for myself and my spouse. But didn't provide Bank Certificate. Is this mandatory?

Secondly, I believe the ECA report only applicable for Principal Applicant, not for spouse. Right?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Bank certificate isn't neccesary and ECA report is required only for principal applicant

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I submitted Proof of my settlement fund as Bank Statement for myself and my spouse. But didn't provide Bank Certificate. Is this mandatory?

Secondly, I believe the ECA report only applicable for Principal Applicant, not for spouse. Right?

Thanks for your suggestions.
In the application guide it does not specifies that you have to provide a bank letter, it says bank statements. However, keep in mind that if you do get nominated CIC does requires Bank letters as POF in your eAPR after ITA.

Regarding ECA, for SINP your spouse's education is not taken under consideration. However, if you claimed points for your spouse's education in your express entry profile then you will have to provide his/hers eca's certificate in your eAPR after ITA.

Good luck.

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
somtripathi said:
Hi All,
Requesting any 4th November and December applicants to update the status once their application is in In Process.
Yes my file is in process since 25 Nov applied on 3 Nov no progress till date only funds got converted

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

I need with the NOC job Code. I have mentioned it as 2283 in the SNIP Application and Express entry profile because it was suggested to be someone,but when the see the main duties of 2171 and 2283 - they are almost same and my present is a mix of both the job descriptions.
I have seeing in this blog that 2171 is prioritized getting nominated.
Please advise whether I need to send mail to SNIP to change my NOC code to 2171
Please find my roles and responsibilities which was given on company's letter head
1. Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing.
2. Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests.
3. Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures.
4. Defect Management – Tracking a Software Bug in Defect life cycle from Open to Closed.
5. Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems.
6. Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rahul1404 said:
My Status has changed to 'Waiting for Applicant' but I have not received any email for documents yet. NOt sure what is happening....
You should receive the email soon. Also check your junk email.
Kindly share your timeline

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

I need with the NOC job Code. I have mentioned it as 2283 in the SNIP Application and Express entry profile because it was suggested to be someone,but when the see the main duties of 2171 and 2283 - they are almost same and my present is a mix of both the job descriptions.
I have seeing in this blog that 2171 is prioritized getting nominated.
Please advise whether I need to send mail to SNIP to change my NOC code to 2171
Please find my roles and responsibilities which was given on company's letter head
1. Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing.
2. Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests.
3. Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures.
4. Defect Management – Tracking a Software Bug in Defect life cycle from Open to Closed.
5. Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems.
6. Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
There is no proof that there is quick processing for a particular NOC. I feel your job duties match 2283, so i advise you leave it as it is

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
henryahmed said:
In the application guide it does not specifies that you have to provide a bank letter, it says bank statements. However, keep in mind that if you do get nominated CIC does requires Bank letters as POF in your eAPR after ITA.

Regarding ECA, for SINP your spouse's education is not taken under consideration. However, if you claimed points for your spouse's education in your express entry profile then you will have to provide his/hers eca's certificate in your eAPR after ITA.

Good luck.
Dear ALL,

I applied SINP in Dec 4 but my application returned showing missing documents as Transferable Settlement Funds. However, I forwarded my proof of settlement fund over the email after submitting the application. I believe this is the same they refer the same I forwarded.

SINP closed my application and advised to reapply. What should I do at this stage?

Thanks for your suggestion.

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear ALL,

I applied SINP in Dec 4 but my application returned showing missing documents as Transferable Settlement Funds. However, I forwarded my proof of settlement fund over the email after submitting the application. I believe this is the same they refer the same I forwarded.

SINP closed my application and advised to reapply. What should I do at this stage?

Thanks for your suggestion.
All you need do is reapply.

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have a question. Under SINP International skilled workers program (both Occupations in Demand and Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category) , will i be only eligible if i have minimum 1 year of work experience in the occupations mentioned under Appendix A of the application Guide.

I am currently on an open work permit, and doing my internship in Saskatchewan at a NOC A profession, Human Resources Professional category. Will i be entitled to apply under SINP or am i ineligible?

I do understand under Occupations in Demand, the occupations stated under SINP Application guide, are the only one's which are considered, but what about the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category?

Any sort of info would be appreciated.

Thank you

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once the Status is In Process, how late can I expect an additional document request or an application rejection?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
I've applied on 5th Nov, Status changed to "In Process" on Dec 7. My NOC is 2174
Finger crossed.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
fayfeily said:
Hi all - any of you know what's next after the status changed to "In Process" ??
Just wait for them to send u a list of missing documents

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
letstry said:
Once the Status is In Process, how late can I expect an additional document request or an application rejection?
Probably 2 weeks
But it may vary

Nov 10, 2015
Hi All,

I have applied in Dec-04.
My code is 2174
SINP Score is 63.
CSR : 367
Application status : Received.

Is there any one change to In Process status.