Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

Do I need to submit WES ECA report to SINP? Please suggest.

PS: I applied SINP already but not submitted WES ECA.

If you have applied to Express Entry Stream,
Then its mandatory.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
nickarter84 said:

If you have applied to Express Entry Stream,
Then its mandatory.
Thanks a lot.....I just sent it to SINP over email.....do you think it's OK?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Yes, always quote your application number in any email you send to them.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,

i am sinp OID 24-sep intake, still application status is "received". i sent an email to inquire status of my application last week and so far no reply, i reckon they don't response such inquiries, what you say?

Gujjuboy

Sep 27, 2015
Dear Friends,
Today I got nomination by SINP under Express Entry Category. However, I am not sure what to do next??

I already have my express entry profile which will expire in January,2016 (As 1 year express entry profile validity will get over)
Before Christmas holidays, I believe there would be one more round of invitation by CIC.

Can anybody guide me how can I claim 600 points in CIC express entry for SINP nomination ? Where should I update these details in express entry profile?

Is it necessary to provide police clearance before I claim additional points for SINP nomination (as this might take some time & I don't want to delay as my express entry profile get expired soon)?

Thanks for your guidance.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Gujjuboy said:
Dear Friends,
Today I got nomination by SINP under Express Entry Category. However, I am not sure what to do next??

I already have my express entry profile which will expire in January,2016 (As 1 year express entry profile validity will get over)
Before Christmas holidays, I believe there would be one more round of invitation by CIC.

Can anybody guide me how can I claim 600 points in CIC express entry for SINP nomination ? Where should I update these details in express entry profile?

Is it necessary to provide police clearance before I claim additional points for SINP nomination (as this might take some time & I don't want to delay as my express entry profile get expired soon)?

Thanks for your guidance.

Gujjuboy,

I think the CIC site is down, so you will have to wait for that. Then you will be able to see, and accept the SINP nomination in myCIC. Once that is done, you will get your 600 points, and be selected in the next round of invitations. Once you get your ITA, then the expiry of EE profile does not matter, as long as you submit your application in th e60 day window from ITA.

I am in a similar situation where my EE profile expires in January, and I am hoping that there is a round of invitations before then.

Best of luck to you.

Gujjuboy

Sep 27, 2015
Thanks dear for the information.
So I assume that my claiming 600 SINP nomination points in EE won't be jeopardized by delay of providing PCC ??

I too believe there will be another draw in December for EE. Lets see..

Good luck to you too..:)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Gujjuboy said:
So I assume that my claiming 600 SINP nomination points in EE won't be jeopardized by delay of providing PCC ??

You need the PCC when you submit your application post-ITA. You should get it now if you can as you are assured ITA in the next round once you accept the nomination in your EE profile.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Gujjuboy said:

PCC will be required when you submit your application to CIC, not before then. This can only be after your ITA. But do try and gey it ready as you will have only 60 days after ITA.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
One_Topsy said:
You need the PCC when you submit your application post-ITA. You should get it now if you can as you are assured ITA in the next round once you accept the nomination in your EE profile.
What he said... :D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mahfuzul80 said:
a

Yeah its fine, and keep in mind about the caution which One_Topsy mentioned

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
SINP-EE intake threshold in November was for 500 Applicants, December was for 500 Applicants

I don't know what the threshold was in June (500??), or if there were any earlier intakes. The point is that the quota for SINP-EE is 2500, so is there may a chance for one more intake before end of December to make up the balance? Then there may still be hope for applicants to make the quota this year...

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hot2Cold said:
SINP-EE intake threshold in November was for 500 Applicants, December was for 500 Applicants

I don't know what the threshold was in June (500??), or if there were any earlier intakes. The point is that the quota for SINP-EE is 2500, so is there may a chance for one more intake before end of December to make up the balance? Then there may still be hope for applicants to make the quota this year...
I was a June SINP applicant
and the Intake was 1000

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
My Status has changed to 'Waiting for Applicant' but I have not received any email for documents yet. NOt sure what is happening....

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

I submitted Proof of my settlement fund as Bank Statement for myself and my spouse. But didn't provide Bank Certificate. Is this mandatory?

Secondly, I believe the ECA report only applicable for Principal Applicant, not for spouse. Right?

Thanks for your suggestions.