Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Hot2Cold said:
Gujjuboy,

I think the CIC site is down, so you will have to wait for that. Then you will be able to see, and accept the SINP nomination in myCIC. Once that is done, you will get your 600 points, and be selected in the next round of invitations. Once you get your ITA, then the expiry of EE profile does not matter, as long as you submit your application in th e60 day window from ITA.

I am in a similar situation where my EE profile expires in January, and I am hoping that there is a round of invitations before then.

Best of luck to you.
Hi,

From where can we get PCC ? Is there any procedure to get PCC ?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
chintanpatel11184 said:
Hi All,

I have applied in Dec-04.
My code is 2174
SINP Score is 63.
CSR : 367
Application status : Received.

Is there any one change to In Process status.

Ofcourse, 2174 is on their priority. Be patient, your time will come.

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
I have applied SINP EE in 4 Dec, 2015 and my status is in process. Suddenly i discover that, in OASIS I wrongly put monthly installment amount (DPS installment) which is very small,instead of total dollar amount in foreign currency (current balance) for my Time Deposit/DPS account details. but the converted (CAD) amount was ok.I mailed to SINP on this and about the mistake. Also provided the details with bank document. Would some one tell me will it hamper on my application?

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mydream2016 said:
I have applied SINP EE in 4 Dec, 2015 and my status is in process. Suddenly i discover that, in OASIS I wrongly put monthly installment amount (DPS installment) which is very small,instead of total dollar amount in foreign currency (current balance) for my Time Deposit/DPS account details. but the converted (CAD) amount was ok.I mailed to SINP on this and about the mistake. Also provided the details with bank document. Would some one tell me will it hamper on my application?
It should not ideally, however just wait for them to revert or make changes in your application details.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK16 said:
Hi,

From where can we get PCC ? Is there any procedure to get PCC ?
Hi HBK,

There are many threads in the forum on this topic. Depending on which country you're in, CIC also instructs how to get a PCC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

In short, you can approach the police department in your city or the ministry of foreign affairs office that issues passports and clearances for travel.

PMC2013

Sep 25, 2014
Good day all

Applied on 4th December to EE SINP category.
Noc 2171

Status shows as application returned 8th December but I haven't received any communication why.
What can I do ?
Checked junk mail etc. please assist

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
In that case, you probably just have to wait, since you've sent them the correct information. As with everyone else who sent additional docs, hope it turns out well.
Good luck.
Thanks Topsy, this has now been corrected. However, the funds have not been converted to Canadian Dollars and the conversion date still remains. My hope is that they are working on my file, this waiting 'game' is killing. And about calling SINP, I bet the chances of getting through to talk to Justin Trudeau over the phone is higher than that of SINP answering their phone. ;D ;D

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMC2013 said:
Good day all

Noc 2171

Status shows as application returned 8th December but I haven't received any communication why.
What can I do ?
Sorry about this, you definitely will receive the mail. Have you checked the 'view my correspondences' tab within OASIS? If I may ask, did you miss out any important document(s) while submitting your application?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear ALL,

I applied SINP in Dec 4 but my application returned showing missing documents as Transferable Settlement Funds. However, I forwarded my proof of settlement fund over the email after submitting the application. I believe this is the same they refer the same I forwarded.

SINP closed my application and advised to reapply. What should I do at this stage?

Thanks for your suggestion.

PMC2013

Sep 25, 2014
jideomoba said:
Sorry about this, you definitely will receive the mail. Have you checked the 'view my correspondences' tab within OASIS? If I may ask, did you miss out any important document(s) while submitting your application?
Thank you for your response

Yes, I checked, there is no correspondence after it 'application received'
To my knowledge I supplied all important documents.
I really hope there is some mistake.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear ALL,

I applied SINP in Dec 4 but my application returned showing missing documents as Transferable Settlement Funds. However, I forwarded my proof of settlement fund over the email after submitting the application. I believe this is the same they refer the same I forwarded.

SINP closed my application and advised to reapply. What should I do at this stage?

Thanks for your suggestion.
Sorry to hear about this. I am guessing that if tabs are not filled in OASIS, then SINP officers expect the exact same information requested in the tabs, to be available in the email. For example, your email attachment is expected to have 3 months bank statement balance in local currency, and a letter of explanation that has your conversion of the same to CAD and the exchange rate date that you used, what sort of accounts are they (savings or term deposits) and so on. In short, the same fields that Settlement Funds tab contain should be there in your LOE and email attachments.

You have several options, as mentioned in the procedural guide here: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines

One option is secondary review. But you can't submit any additional documents now for the secondary review. They will review whatever information that you have already submitted only, so as I said before please carefully evaluate if you've already submitted ALL the required documents, including Settlement Plan. This has to be done within 45 days.

Alternative, maybe you can prepare all your documents and be ready for the next intake expected in early next year.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMC2013 said:
Good day all

Noc 2171

What can I do ?
Sorry to hear that. It could be an IMM 08 file or mostly the settlement funds. However, wait for their reply and hopefully you can apply asap.

engineer76

Dec 9, 2015
I applied for SNIP, they sent be response stating that following documents are missing. My NOC 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer).

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds. = What documents required for to prove this ???

I read in on of the threads, that you change this Mechanical engineer ( Regulated) to Mechanical technician ( Not Regulated).

Does this effect you in any way?

after being assessed and getting ECA as Mechanical Engineer, is it possible to be Mechanical Technician?

Thanks