JOB POSITION MANAGER
JUN 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY FILED
JUL 2022---- SINP EOI SUBMITTED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SKILLED WORKERS
SEP 2022---- ITA RECIEVED
SEP 2022---- APPLICATION RECIEVED
NOV 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY TEER NOC CODE UPDATED
NOV 2022---- IN PROCESS
DEC 2022-----APPLICATION REJECTED

REASON: The job duties mentioned in the reference letter doesn't relate to the submitted NOC code, even though the foreign work visas on ppt correspond to the submitted NOC code.

MORAL: Make sure the job duties mentioned in employers reference letter correspond to your submitted NOC code

Submitted a new SINP EOI again:)

TRY TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED

WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

MAKING MISTAKES IS BETTER THAN NOT TRYING

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
2 minutes ago
SINP TIMELINE

JOB POSITION MANAGER
JUN 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY FILED
JUL 2022---- SINP EOI SUBMITTED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SKILLED WORKERS
SEP 2022---- ITA RECIEVED
SEP 2022---- APPLICATION RECIEVED
NOV 2022---- EXPRESS ENTRY TEER NOC CODE UPDATED
NOV 2022---- IN PROCESS
DEC 2022-----APPLICATION REJECTED

REASON: The job duties mentioned in the reference letter doesn't relate to the submitted NOC code, even though the foreign work visas on ppt correspond to the submitted NOC code.

MORAL: Make sure the job duties mentioned in employers reference letter correspond to your submitted NOC code

Submitted a new SINP EOI again:)

TRY TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED

WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

MAKING MISTAKES IS BETTER THAN NOT TRYING
Why would you change your EE profile with new TEER code as you had ITA before November? What NOC could did you submit with and what code should you have used?

Last edited:

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
Why would you change your EE profile with new TEER code as you had ITA before November? What NOC could did you submit with and what code should you have used?
I recieved ITA from SINP before 16 Nov

If, I had recieved ITA from EE, then I would not have had to update to TEER NOC code

I worked as a manager in a transport in accounts

I used NOC code for managers in transport

I was supposed to used NOC code for financial manager

There was a confusion with which noc code to proceed and I made a wrong choice

But what I truly appreciate is that they processed the application very fast. 2 months from ITA to decision.

AC.R

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF Generic email 12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi. How do guys check which clb one is.
The calculator on sinp website or the one on cic?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.
1. Salary in cash - SINP lists on the website required documents.
2. Already answered in another thread. You cannot count points for an ECA you don’t have. Secondary gives you no points.
Canadian equivalency certificate or at least two semesters (but less than a two-year program) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.12

Asked in another thread but do you even have 60 points?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
1. Salary in cash - SINP lists on the website required documents.
2. Already answered in another thread. You cannot count points for an ECA you don’t have. Secondary gives you no points.
Canadian equivalency certificate or at least two semesters (but less than a two-year program) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.12

Asked in another thread but do you even have 60 points?
thanks for the reply, yes i have 60 points has have family connection.

kutus

Jul 26, 2022
Hello friends,

i submitted my EEfile on July 26th 2022 and received an invitation from SINP on the1st September 2022. NOC 2263 draw and I submitted my documents and paid the processing fees on October 26th 2022 My NOC is 2263.

keeping my fingers crossed, What is the current processing time taken by SINP to take a decision for an application?

thanks in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello friends,

i submitted my EEfile on July 26th 2022 and received an invitation from SINP on the1st September 2022. NOC 2263 draw and I submitted my documents and paid the processing fees on October 26th 2022 My NOC is 2263.

keeping my fingers crossed, What is the current processing time taken by SINP to take a decision for an application?

thanks in advance!
Go to SINP website and check processing times. Ask any question in the PNP section of the forum.