+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Bhramastra

Sep 11, 2022
The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and who have the education, skilled work experience, language ability and other factors to help them to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan's labour market and communities.

The SINP is now accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

See this link for more information:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Login here to create your online application.:- https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Lets Network here and share our experience, queries, issues etc.

SINP EE WhatsApp application tracking group created! Message me or user "Carmageddon" with your phone numbers!
*Only those who completed their applications please...

Hi Sanjeev, Carmageddon.. my no is 91 8805807076.. Please add me in SINP EE groups

regalkp123

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi Experts, I received an ITA for SNIP today. My bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering. And have an MBA in Operations. I applied under NOC 2171 as most of my experience has been around BA or SAP. Can you please advice if I may face any challenges in the "Education not matching Work EX" criteria?
What are your points?

ap79ca

Jun 28, 2022
Hello Folks, Looking for some info regarding Sasketchewan program that used to exist where a citizen/PR lives and work in Sasketchwan for a year and than can sponsor a family member. Does this program still exist? How does it work. Thnks.

Pragnesh bob

Aug 15, 2022
Somedays ago i got mail from sinp that my file sent to piu again after some days got another mail that it will be processed as normal currently my status is in process.

Is there any problem??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks, Looking for some info regarding Sasketchewan program that used to exist where a citizen/PR lives and work in Sasketchwan for a year and than can sponsor a family member. Does this program still exist? How does it work. Thnks.
You get points if your family member lives in Saskatchewan. Read through the SINP site to see if you are eligible. Having a family member doesn’t guarantee a nominations as you still must be eligible and your NOC must be selected.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Dear Members,

I received an ITA from SINP recently and would like to take your expert advice.

I didn't have any formal education or bachelors degree when I started my career back in 2011. I am claiming 10 years experience for SINP.

After few years, I got admission in Masters IT program directly due to professional experience and have completed Masters. WES equivalency (Masters in Canada)

Will this be any problem as my Masters degree is dated 2019 but am claiming points of experience since 2011 ?

Please please please help me

My NOC 2281 education requirements is as below:

Employment requirements
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
It has no problem, I also claimed my experience from 2005 and get my professional degree in 2016.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi all,

Is there anybody who applied to SINP with work experience in multiple NOC codes (relevant to education) and got nominated?

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Would like to ask for your advice. I received SINP ITA for EE with the NOC code 2174 IT programmer. I have a diploma in information technology and an MBA and 10+ years experience in this occupation.
When filling the application I chose Yes for the question "is your degree, diploma or certificate related to the occupation you have chosen above?" since I have a diploma in IT.

But my WES report only have my MBA because WES does not do validation for my diploma in IT (I got the diploma from a private institution and WES declined to validate it)

Do you think this would be a mismatch between qualifications and occupation? Or would they accept my diploma even without WES report for it? Anyone got the same problem before?

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Good day, please I have some questions regarding proof of work experience
Currently I have a reference letter,
My company tax certificate, employment letter.
Issue i don't have a person tax clearance, I was paid in cash.
I don't know it this will be an issue and any other additional document I can add.
Thank you

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.