+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
I get SINP ita recently. need some help:

1.) I claim 9 yr exp ( 5+4) for work ex, but was unemployed for 7 months in the past 1 year
2.) My past employer not give my Wrk ex letter in company letter head. what to do.
3.) WES gave me 2 degrees ( bachelors+diploma) and ICES evaluated as 1 year Master. Which one do i need to upload?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I get SINP ita recently. need some help:

1.) I claim 9 yr exp ( 5+4) for work ex, but was unemployed for 7 months in the past 1 year
2.) My past employer not give my Wrk ex letter in company letter head. what to do.
3.) WES gave me 2 degrees ( bachelors+diploma) and ICES evaluated as 1 year Master. Which one do i need to upload?
Through EE or OID?

1. So how many years of experience do you have in the last 10 years if unemployed for one year?
2.Through EE or OID?
3. ICES.

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
Through EE or OID?

1. So how many years of experience do you have in the last 10 years if unemployed for one year?
2.Through EE or OID?
3. ICES.
1. I was unemployed for around 7 months but bcoz there was no option for 4.5 i selected 5.
In the last 10 years have around 8 years and 6 months
2. Got EE invite. Wat options for wrk ex letter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. I was unemployed for around 7 months but bcoz there was no option for 4.5 i selected 5.
In the last 10 years have around 8 years and 6 months
2. Got EE invite. Wat options for wrk ex letter?
1. So you should have selected 4 as you don’t have 5 years.
2. See link for mandatory documents and format

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Dear Members,

I received an ITA from SINP recently and would like to take your expert advice.

I didn't have any formal education or bachelors degree when I started my career back in 2011. I am claiming 10 years experience for SINP.

After few years, I got admission in Masters IT program directly due to professional experience and have completed Masters. WES equivalency (Masters in Canada)

Will this be any problem as my Masters degree is dated 2019 but am claiming points of experience since 2011 ?

Please please please help me

My NOC 2281 education requirements is as below:

Employment requirements
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
hi, can anyone advice if there is a limit on the Letter of Explanation. If i have a clarify 2-3 things..can I have separate LOEs?

taseenali

Jul 24, 2022
Hello every one I got EOI from SINP, the noc i selected due to the nature of my job was 2171. I have my bachelor's in electronic engineering and masters in engineering management.
My bachelor curriculum contained computer database, programming, achitechture and networking courses and course list is present on my transcript.
Would there be any problem because of education being in electronic engineering and not co.puter engineering

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
Hi Guys, One question.

Is it fine to have " TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN" in the experience letter, as my previous employers are not giving a specific letter

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
Hi Experts,

I am getting 3 different documents translated by the same person. Instead of having 3 different affidavits, can I have a single affidavit mentioning all the documents? As the lawyer will take money per page.

Rango8884

Jul 23, 2022
Hi, can someone please support me on the below:

I have done my engineering and MBA. When I evaluated by WES, they gave me 2 degrees (1 bachelors + 1 diploma), then I went ahead and got ONLY my masters evaluated by ICES and they gave me 1 year Master.
In my SINP i claiming points for my masters and (trying to justify) that its linked to my NOC code. Now my question is, in SINP do we need to have ECA evaluation for both Bachelors and Masters uploaded at the time of application? Because I just have my masters ECA from ICES, as uploading both ICES and WES would be contradicting and hence detrimental.

Please help as I got confused now.