+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Ok. If they are registered, how come they are misguiding you since 2013 or 2019? Anyway, that's why I didn't go for any consultant. Since everything is online, I found the process pretty easy. This forum helped me a lot to understand the processes. Also, the following government websites of Canada have enough information for Express Entry and SINP:
https://www.canada.ca/en.html

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

I didn't need anything else.
By the way, GOOD LUCK.
Ok. If they are registered, how come they are misguiding you since 2013 or 2019? Anyway, that's why I didn't go for any consultant. Since everything is online, I found the process pretty easy. This forum helped me a lot to understand the processes. Also, the following government websites of Canada have enough information for Express Entry and SINP:
https://www.canada.ca/en.html

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

I didn't need anything else.
By the way, GOOD LUCK.
I could not find them in. I will slowly check. Anyway 1st person was there in 2013

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Many thanks for supporting me
It was a pleasure. Tell your son to study the above 2 websites I gave you. Whether you consult an agent or not, this study will help him learn the complete process of Canadian Express Entry and SINP.

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello. I don’t know if this is the proper forum to ask this but here goes.
My cousin is asking to claim points from me as a relative under SINP.
If she does this, can any other relative claim points from me thereafter?

thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello. I don’t know if this is the proper forum to ask this but here goes.
My cousin is asking to claim points from me as a relative under SINP.
If she does this, can any other relative claim points from me thereafter?

thank you
This is your first cousin. So you cannot sponsor another person until she has PR and has lived in Saskatchewan for at least 6 months.

Sadman Turjo

Oct 18, 2021
I got my study visa approval in January 2021. I created my EE and SINP profile on February 2021 and ITA. Application submitted on May 2021. I came to Sask to study in August 2021. As per the rule, I have informed IRCC about my changed address through the web form. My question is, should I inform SINP about my present address? Is there any negative effect?

Logmein

Jan 8, 2019
Hey Guys,

I got the invitation and logged in to account for uploading the documents however i do not find any option to upload, I have sent email to the immigration@gov.sk.ca but no response from them. Did someone face this issue and how this was resolved, please help the submission date is quite near now.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Pls let me know my lawyer told my sons application in sinp pool. And not to do ielts now till they inform. Ielts already expired. Any idea about that. Thanks

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Pls let me know my lawyer told my sons application in sinp pool. And not to do ielts now till they inform. Ielts already expired. Any idea about that. Thanks
I received ITA in April from SINP and my IELTS was expiring in September. I submitted my application and being on AR stage since 11th May. I checked with SINP authorities and this is what they responded.

“Thank you for your email,

As long as a valid IELTS was submitted and the assessment of the application occurs, then the provided IELTS results will be sufficient.

At the discretion of the Officer, the applicant will be contacted to provide a valid language test. However, in making the decision on nomination, such decision can be restricted if the language test has expired. Likewise for the Federal stage, the language test has to be valid for the entire process.”

which means you should always have a valid result throughout the process.

Reactions: baka

SaeedSh123

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I have a question regarding International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry program. In description of eligibility for the program, it's mentioned that the minimum need for work experience is:
  • For skilled professionals (not tradespeople): one year work experience in the past 10 years.
  • For skilled tradespeople: two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years.
  • One year work experience in Canada in the past three years (skilled tradespeople and skilled professionals).
Since my brother is a skilled professional (not tradespeople), does he have to show/have “One year work experience in Canada in the past three years” to be eligible for "International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry"?

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I have a question regarding International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry program. In description of eligibility for the program, it's mentioned that the minimum need for work experience is:
  • For skilled professionals (not tradespeople): one year work experience in the past 10 years.
  • For skilled tradespeople: two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years.
  • One year work experience in Canada in the past three years (skilled tradespeople and skilled professionals).
Since my brother is a skilled professional (not tradespeople), does he have to show/have “One year work experience in Canada in the past three years” to be eligible for "International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry"?

Thanks.
He may be eligible through point 1. Canadian experience is not required.

DR.GULRASOOL

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello all,
I am applying to SINP for my husband's application. His NOC is 2147. He has an EE profile. We applied to WES & Apegs. I am confused about the resume we need to send to APEGS? Is it the same that he uses for interviews or is there any specific format? and do we need to post this along with the Identification form? What will be the address for the post. I am currently in KSA. Kindly help as you all are experienced.
Regards,
Dr. Gul