+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

karan4999

Jun 23, 2021
Got ITA under Noc 0016 as I was partner of business (managing partner) now I am no more partner of firm but working in same company with all previous duties that I was doing as managing partner should I to inform about this change to SINP?

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Guys plz.help me out in application process..details about all docs ...spouse ielts is needed or not??
Spouse's language test results are not required. Only information required are birth certificate, passport data page and completed immigration forms (background/declaration and additional family information).

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Got ITA under Noc 0016 as I was partner of business (managing partner) now I am no more partner of firm but working in same company with all previous duties that I was doing as managing partner should I to inform about this change to SINP?
Your NOC is determined by your job responsibilities. If your responsibilities have not changed then there isn't an issue you need to declare.

amol283

Feb 26, 2021
1. I have done Master's in social work and have 11 years of experience. I am planning to apply for SINP. My total point is 82.
I am confused about the requirement of a Social work license in Saskatchewan?
If yes, then what is the process to get the license from Saskatchewan?

2. Can I show the PPF balance for the balance requirement?

Kindly reply to me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. I have done Master's in social work and have 11 years of experience. I am planning to apply for SINP. My total point is 82.
I am confused about the requirement of a Social work license in Saskatchewan?
If yes, then what is the process to get the license from Saskatchewan?

2. Can I show the PPF balance for the balance requirement?

Kindly reply to me.
Licensing requirements are a .pdf documents on the SINP website under eligibility. If licensed through Canadian Social Worker Association, you should be okay.

What is PPF?

Rockee

Jul 22, 2022
Hi Experts, I received an ITA for SNIP today. My bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering. And have an MBA in Operations. I applied under NOC 2171 as most of my experience has been around BA or SAP. Can you please advice if I may face any challenges in the "Education not matching Work EX" criteria?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Experts, I received an ITA for SNIP today. My bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering. And have an MBA in Operations. I applied under NOC 2171 as most of my experience has been around BA or SAP. Can you please advice if I may face any challenges in the "Education not matching Work EX" criteria?
You may as your MBA may not match NOC 2171. I assume the MBA is the degree that gave you the points for a nomination so that is the degree that will be assessed against the NOC.

Rockee

Jul 22, 2022
You may as your MBA may not match NOC 2171. I assume the MBA is the degree that gave you the points for a nomination so that is the degree that will be assessed against the NOC.
But in that case wouldn't the below NOC 2171 education description be valid, where bachelors ( or Masters) in Business Administration is allowed.

"A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But in that case wouldn't the below NOC 2171 education description be valid, where bachelors ( or Masters) in Business Administration is allowed.

"A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline"
You didn’t copy the whole statement. Don’t read anything about masters but bachelors or diploma. Again you will not know until you apply and your case is reviewed.

• A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
    or
    Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

Rockee

Jul 22, 2022
You didn’t copy the whole statement. Don’t read anything about masters but bachelors or diploma. Again you will not know until you apply and your case is reviewed.

• A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
    or
    Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
True. Thanks for the support!!

Rockee

Jul 22, 2022
Hi, I am not taking any support from the agents. Is there any documentation on the format for Work Exp, etc or a checklist that is available online, to avoid the chances of rejection

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I am not taking any support from the agents. Is there any documentation on the format for Work Exp, etc or a checklist that is available online, to avoid the chances of rejection
Work experience proof are your employment letters. Assume you have those already.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Rockee

Jul 22, 2022