+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
Gujjuboy,

I think the CIC site is down, so you will have to wait for that. Then you will be able to see, and accept the SINP nomination in myCIC. Once that is done, you will get your 600 points, and be selected in the next round of invitations. Once you get your ITA, then the expiry of EE profile does not matter, as long as you submit your application in th e60 day window from ITA.

I am in a similar situation where my EE profile expires in January, and I am hoping that there is a round of invitations before then.

Best of luck to you.
I'm in a similar situation, nominated but no reflection of that in CIC. The CIC site is now up but still no updates there. I think updates will happen only after SINP enters nomination data in GCMS system that would update myCIC. And I guess we've to give SINP officers a few days to enter their nomination certificate number in GCMS because GCMS was also down in the last two days, there have been many nomination of late, and I know they are working on weekends too!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
number411 said:
Sorry to hear about this. I am guessing that if tabs are not filled in OASIS, then SINP officers expect the exact same information requested in the tabs, to be available in the email. For example, your email attachment is expected to have 3 months bank statement balance in local currency, and a letter of explanation that has your conversion of the same to CAD and the exchange rate date that you used, what sort of accounts are they (savings or term deposits) and so on. In short, the same fields that Settlement Funds tab contain should be there in your LOE and email attachments.

You have several options, as mentioned in the procedural guide here: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines

One option is secondary review. But you can't submit any additional documents now for the secondary review. They will review whatever information that you have already submitted only, so as I said before please carefully evaluate if you've already submitted ALL the required documents, including Settlement Plan. This has to be done within 45 days.

Alternative, maybe you can prepare all your documents and be ready for the next intake expected in early next year.
Dear Number411,

Thanks for your detailed explanation. Do you mean that I should convert the amount to CAD from my base currency. If so, sorry to say that I didn't do it? I forwarded my Bank Statement (for last 1 year), Deposit Pension Scheme, my spouse bank statement (last 6 months) and her savings scheme with a summary page on top of the documents. But I didn't convert the amount to CAD. Do you think for this reason they refused my application? I didn't find in the guideline that I have to convert my base current to CAD.

Re - The Secondary Review - I believe it is for stage-5 (Review of Recommendation and Revision). However, I already send an email with an request to reconsider my settlement fund sent over mail. Actually, I was delayed having my bank statement due to weekend which I mentioned in my email.

Nevertheless, thanks again for your detailed explanation.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheelpk said:
My application status also changed to 'In process', below are the details

NOC: 2174
Application Date: 05 Nov 2015
Congrats, update it in the timeline sheet.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engineer76 said:
I applied for SNIP, they sent be response stating that following documents are missing. My NOC 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer).

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds. = What documents required for to prove this ???

I read in on of the threads, that you change this Mechanical engineer ( Regulated) to Mechanical technician ( Not Regulated).

Does this effect you in any way?

after being assessed and getting ECA as Mechanical Engineer, is it possible to be Mechanical Technician?

Thanks
I would not advise to do this, but rather try to get a license for your original skill 2132. It will also help you in job search after landing in SK.

While 2132 is Skill level A, 2232 is a Skill level B. You can look at the nature of roles of these two skill levels and there would be a difference of course and you might have to redraft your employer reference letters to match 2232. If your actual job is not similar to 2232, would your company and manager still sign a different document? Even if they sign, isn't it a misrepresentation?

IMO, please look at licensing requirements for mechanical engineers and maybe you can network with some other Mech Engr who got licensed.

EDIT: Please look at the other replies by members that advise you to use 2232, which doesn't require licensing. I stand corrected, perhaps that is the easier way to cross this hurdle.

engineer76

Dec 9, 2015
HELP

ANY MECHANICAL ENGINEER , who got the license in canada, any state or Skatcashewan , please guide the procedure.

Thanks

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear Number411,

Thanks for your detailed explanation. Do you mean that I should convert the amount to CAD from my base currency. If so, sorry to say that I didn't do it? I forwarded my Bank Statement (for last 1 year), Deposit Pension Scheme, my spouse bank statement (last 6 months) and her savings scheme with a summary page on top of the documents. But I didn't convert the amount to CAD. Do you think for this reason they refused my application? I didn't find in the guideline that I have to convert my base current to CAD.

Re - The Secondary Review - I believe it is for stage-5 (Review of Recommendation and Revision). However, I already send an email with an request to reconsider my settlement fund sent over mail. Actually, I was delayed having my bank statement due to weekend which I mentioned in my email.

Nevertheless, thanks again for your detailed explanation.
Bank statements are required only for last 3 months. If the documentation provided by you, has the following details and 3 months balance was always higher than amounts mentioned below, then you are good to go. As I said, please carefully check if your documentation has all the details as below, and if it also has the information that is requested in the Settlement Funds tab in OASIS.

I can't speculate if lack of currency conversion is the only reason for their not accepting your documents, because I don't know what you've submitted.

Settlement Funds
The minimum required amount for your application is based on the size of your family
and outlined in the table below. Your settlement funds must meet the following criteria:
 The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting
your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds
throughout the entire immigration process.
 The account(s) must be in the principal applicant or spouse’s name(s) only.
 Account statements must show detailed transaction history.
 Only provide documents for accounts that maintain the minimum required value,
not documents for all financial assets.
 Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts,
GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.
Number of
Persons in Household
Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
One person $11,824
Two people $14,720
Three people $18,097
Four people $21,971
Five people $24,920
Six people $28,105
Seven or more $31,291

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
number411 said:
Bank statements are required only for last 3 months. If the documentation provided by you, has the following details and 3 months balance was always higher than amounts mentioned below, then you are good to go. As I said, please carefully check if your documentation has all the details as below, and if it also has the information that is requested in the Settlement Funds tab in OASIS.

I can't speculate if lack of currency conversion is the only reason for their not accepting your documents, because I don't know what you've submitted.
Dear Number411,

Thanks again for your reply. My accumulated fund along with my for last 3 months always above the threshold limit as they suggested for 3 person. Although, my savings account amount going ups and downs.

However, I checked my application and found that they refer only Schedule 4 to attach. Unfortunately, I didn't attach proof of my funds there which I sent over mail after submitting my application.

I am worried that they didn't consider my Proof of Fund since they received over email or skipped. Anyway, did you hear from anybody who requested for reconsideration and SINP did so?

My bad luck......getting delayed again.

One more point, while I prepare for next time intake, should I update all forms with latest date and signature?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,

though i have submitted my application to sinp by 24-sep-2015. i am just worried about proof of fund whether in which way one can provide proof.
I got singed copy of last 3 months of bank statement from bank where i have current account.

I simply scanned it and uploaded it at sinp portal.

Is it OK?

Franco_Swift

Nov 6, 2015
Hello All, I have been following this trend and I must say i have learnt so much from it, I submitted my application on the 3rd of December and application is in received status. But I have 2 concerns I would like your inputs on,

1. I put the amount of funds I have in the settlements funds section when filling in my local currency, but I didnt attach a statement of account to support. I will like to know if I can present my Retirement savings account statement to SINP as proof of funds.

2. Also, if I send a statement of account less than 3months of applying, but much above the required amount will I be allowed or my application would be rejected.
3. What happens if I dont attach a ETHICAL CONDUCT DISCLOSURE AND APPLICANT DECLARATION FORM since am not using a representative.

Thank you All, as I await your clarification to these concerns of mine.

Frank

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
fahad04 said:
Go for 2232.
I agree! I'm using NOC 2281 (NOC B) but in reality i'm a NOC 0/A person. It's just the way their system works.
Find the NOC that matches your responsibilities closely, and doesn't require licensing.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Franco_Swift said:
Hello All, I have been following this trend and I must say i have learnt so much from it, I submitted my application on the 3rd of December and application is in received status. But I have 2 concerns I would like your inputs on,

1. I put the amount of funds I have in the settlements funds section when filling in my local currency, but I didnt attach a statement of account to support. I will like to know if I can present my Retirement savings account statement to SINP as proof of funds.

2. Also, if I send a statement of account less than 3months of applying, but much above the required amount will I be allowed or my application would be rejected.
3. What happens if I dont attach a ETHICAL CONDUCT DISCLOSURE AND APPLICANT DECLARATION FORM since am not using a representative.

Frank
1. You need to send evidence of the amount you wrote asap. SINP is very strict on POF, so send it as an omitted document via email.
2. Statements less than 3 months is NOT accepted.
3. You still need to fill the form. Indicate that you did not use a representative, sign, scan and email with your POF.
Good luck.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Franco_Swift said:

Frank
Hi Frank, For your queries

1 - You should mandatorily provide statement of accounts for Proof of Funds.
2 - Even though you have more amount than as set by CIC for an individual you will still have to show supporting documents/statement having money in your account before more than 3 months of application.
3 - All the forms are mandatory as you can always chose to declare that you are not using a representative.

Good luck to you, You can also check the timeline sheets and update your details as well.

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
somtripathi said:
Hi Frank, For your queries

1 - You should mandatorily provide statement of accounts for Proof of Funds.
2 - Even though you have more amount than as set by CIC for an individual you will still have to show supporting documents/statement having money in your account before more than 3 months of application.
3 - All the forms are mandatory as you can always chose to declare that you are not using a representative.

Good luck to you, You can also check the timeline sheets and update your details as well.
Hi Friends, I Applied on Dec 7th, and attached ( saving account letter signed by my bank as POF which is mentioned the amount of money in IRR currency and CAD and date of conversion ) the amount of money in that day ( prior to submit ) is much more that one person minimum funds (11900 $ ) .
now my question is : should I prepare bank statement or the mentioned certification is ok ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Mehrdad2014 said:
Hi Friends, I Applied on Dec 7th, and attached ( saving account letter signed by my bank as POF which is mentioned the amount of money in IRR currency and CAD and date of conversion ) the amount of money in that day ( prior to submit ) is much more that one person minimum funds (11900 $ ) .
now my question is : should I prepare bank statement or the mentioned certification is ok ?
Mentioned certification is OK only if it have the duration period written from when your CAD 11900 is being present on that specific account.

Thanks.