+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
number411 said:
After nomination letter from SINP, how many days does it take for the nomination to appear in CIC page. I'm guessing it will take 2-3 days, right?

I guess I've to accept the nomination before 600 points get added. But I believe the nomination has not come to my CIC page yet, because I have not got any mails yet from CIC that my profile has messages to be read.

As many of you might have known already, myCIC is down and so I can't check the story there.
I actually got myCIC updated before I got the nomination letter. As soon as I accepted the Nomination, I got the 600 points added to my CRS. You will also get an email from CIC that you have a new message

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

I have submitted my application on 7th November early hours India. So, as i see the Cap has been reached, my chances of getting nomination is slim. Culprit, I was on vacation for three days and used limited laptop and internet. I check almost everyday but missed - bad luck. I saw on Sunday night India time when i reached and I was very tired to fill the form, print and scan and had to do in the morning.

They have given me Application number 109*** * and status shows as APPLICATION RECEIVED.
I will sincerely pray to god that it has been accepted,otherwise will wait for January.
Guys, can you please add me whatsapp group, my cell number - 001-91-8105789898, if there is one for SNIP.
Thanks a lot for everyone for all blogs, it really helped me preparing the Application

I have also received Email from SNIP that
Dear Yalala:
"This is to advise you that your application for the SINP was successfully submitted on December 07,
2015.The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or
documents, your application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a
complete application. Any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds"

Please let me know if the above is standard message once an application is submitted.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

I have submitted my application on 7th November early hours India. So, as i see the Cap has been reached, my chances of getting nomination is slim. Culprit, I was on vacation for three days and used limited laptop and internet. I check almost everyday but missed - bad luck. I saw on Sunday night India time when i reached and I was very tired to fill the form, print and scan and had to do in the morning.

They have given me Application number 109*** * and status shows as APPLICATION RECEIVED.
I will sincerely pray to god that it has been accepted,otherwise will wait for January.
Guys, can you please add me whatsapp group, my cell number - 001-91-8105789898, if there is one for SNIP.
Thanks a lot for everyone for all blogs, it really helped me preparing the Application

I have also received Email from SNIP that
Dear Yalala:
"This is to advise you that your application for the SINP was successfully submitted on December 07,
2015.The next step will be a review for completeness. If you are missing any of the required forms or
documents, your application will be returned and you will be eligible to re-apply when you have a
complete application. Any new application will be subject to availability within the intake thresholds"

Please let me know if the above is standard message once an application is submitted.
Yes it is.. I got the same after submitting on 4th..and I guess your submission would have been successful. Otherwise you would not have got an Application number.. Congrats!!

usha.cute

Apr 16, 2015
somtripathi said:
Yet again, application status remains the same : Application Received. I wish they do something quick about it.
My application has been returned as I missed few documents :( :( :(

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
I actually got myCIC updated before I got the nomination letter. As soon as I accepted the Nomination, I got the 600 points added to my CRS. You will also get an email from CIC that you have a new message
As I wrote before, I got nomination letter on 6th evening EST but I haven't got any CIC mail. I am guessing this could be because CIC site is down.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
usha.cute said:
Wow, sorry about that. What documents did you miss?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
number411 said:
After nomination letter from SINP, how many days does it take for the nomination to appear in CIC page. I'm guessing it will take 2-3 days, right?

I guess I've to accept the nomination before 600 points get added. But I believe the nomination has not come to my CIC page yet, because I have not got any mails yet from CIC that my profile has messages to be read.

As many of you might have known already, myCIC is down and so I can't check the story there.
You will get the email soon, and the prompt will be in MyCIC account for you to accept/decline.
These guys have quite a few technical issues, so don't fret.
It will just take some time but you'll surely get your 600 points :D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vinay canada said:
My NOC is 2174
Applied on 03 Nov
In process 25 Nov
Partial funds converted on 03 Dec
I have submitted 5 bank statements but in funds tab only 3 are showing rest 2 statements are not visible, should I send a mail to SINP for bank statements or wait for their query or email.
Secondly due to mistake relationship of my daughter has been wrongly mentioned as spouse for this what should i do to update

plzz help
How did you submit the statements? Did you attach all 5 and were they all showing before you submitted the application?
You need to send a LOE to correct the information about your daughter.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usha.cute said:
Sorry about that, what documents did you miss? Did they mention it in an email or did they ask you to reapply with the documents?
They haven't even returned my application yet, I just don't know whats going on with my file?
Once In process, people can actually hope for their nomination or at least the SINP will revert with any missing documents needed or ambiguities in the application. But since my status is only Application Received, this leaves us in a hollow sphere.

usha.cute

Apr 16, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Wow, sorry about that. What documents did you miss?
We received a mail as below docs are missing, whereas we missed only Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Passport
Document proving marital status of: Married
Educational/Training Credentials
Work Experience Credentials
English/French Language Ability

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usha.cute said:
We received a mail as below docs are missing, whereas we missed only Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Passport
Are you able to login to OASIS, goto "View submitted applicant details" and check if the Files section of each of these tabs contain the document that you uploaded?

Birth Document and Passport are needed for each member of the family. You would have added "Create additional family member" and ideally uploaded each of the documents for each of the family member.

All of the above can be verified in the OASIS system, even now. So are you able to check?

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usha.cute said:
Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Passport
That's unusual. What you can do is resend them the files and also mention that as per your knowledge other documents were already uploaded while submitting the application.
Nothing much we can do, lets hope for the best and if not now, lets apply again in 2016.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

Do I need to submit WES ECA report to SINP? Please suggest.

PS: I applied SINP already but not submitted WES ECA.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Requesting any 4th November and December applicants to update the status once their application is in In Process.