+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Reeyapt

Dec 24, 2018
Hi All,
while filling up the application form there is question as
Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No Ye
Mumbai university does not send directly so I will be sending the sealed documents.
in that case do i need to select 'No'?
if i select No and proceed then it gives me popup saying evaluation wont process until we receive docs from the institution.
what should I do?
please help.

Reeyapt

Dec 24, 2018
I sent my all documents along with transcripts to IQAS through DHL and they got delivered on 4th Dec, Tuesday. By what time I should expect any acknowledgment from IQAS regarding receiving the documents?
Hi while filling up the form what did you select for

Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No Yes

Mumbai university does not send directly so I will be sending the sealed documents.
if i select No and proceed then it gives me popup saying evaluation wont process until we receive docs from the institution.
what should I do?
please help.

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi all,

I want to do one year PG certificate or diploma from Symbiosis Distance learning university, India or Narsee Monjee Distance Learning, India, but wondering if IQAS recognizes them, particularly symbiosis. I read in few threads earlier that WES doesn't recognize it.

Please reply.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi all,

I want to do one year PG certificate or diploma from Symbiosis Distance learning university, India or Narsee Monjee Distance Learning, India, but wondering if IQAS recognizes them, particularly symbiosis. I read in few threads earlier that WES doesn't recognize it.

Please reply.
This guy received his ECA recently from IQAS, and did from SCDL - Check Here

Reactions: rad_mak

Akshay99

Jan 14, 2019
Hi,
Has anyone did 1 year PGDBM in LPU via Distance and got it verified by WES or IQAS.
Please let me know, shall I take this course or not?

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,

I'm a PGDM (regular 2 years) from IIM Bangalore. If I do my ECA from IQAS, do I need to send transcripts for my BTech degree also or just PGDM will work?

Thanks!

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for all clarification till now,

I am trying to get my master’s degree evaluated by IQAS, do I need to send them the bachelor’s degree transcripts also for them to evaluate the master’s degree?

As I can understand in CIC I can claim points for only highest qualification, in this case my highest qualification is MBA?

Is there any extra benefit for evaluation of bachelor’s and master’s together?
Hi,

Did you got both your degrees certified from IQAS? I am in same situation, although my work ex is entirely related to my MBA and not my engg degree. Let me know how did it go with you?

DanicaMR_24

Jan 22, 2019
hello! aside from photocopies of the passport, what other IDs can you send as proof of name? Can i send any government issued ID? Thank you!

DanicaMR_24

Jan 22, 2019
Hello!
Can i send any other government issued ID for my proof of name and not my passport? is that gonna be okay?

thank you!

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hi All,
while filling up the application form there is question as
Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No Ye
what should I do?
please help.
Hello,

I am facing the same issue. With WES out of the window, I only have IQAS option as my university does not send transcripts abroad.
If you found the solution to this issue, please help me.
Thank you in advance!!

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Hi while filling up the form what did you select for

Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No Yes

what should I do?
please help.
I selected yes

pammy0504

Jan 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Hi,
I have done my Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from MIT School of Distant Education (Duration - One year). I have sent my documents (all listed on IQAS website) for Evaluation to IQAS, received acknowledgement of receipt and stating that the process will take 12 weeks.

Just for a concern, any idea what equivalency is given to PGD-HR (Distant Education)? Any similar cases or anybody who got similar degree evaluated through IQAS ?

CJMSINGH101

Jan 27, 2019
Hello friends. My name is different (added caste at last of my name) in my graduation but in professional degree my name is correct as in all other documents.
What documents i may provide to IQAS as a proof in this regards. Please help.

sandy_me

Jan 28, 2019
IQAS accepts documents sent anyway.
This is old post so just want to reconfirm on below questions :
1) Fill Form online and do payment on IQAS site.
2) Send printed and signed form to University for transcripts to be sent to home address.
3) Once sealed transcripts received from university enclose photocopies of degree, passport photocopy and signed form.
4) Send all these documents in one envelope mentioning reference number to IQAS.

Please confirm if this process is correct ?