+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Aug 7, 2018
I applied for ECA of my one year PGDEMS from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences Pune (affiliated to Symbiosis International University) AOR2 5th Nov. However, my status changed from "in line for processing" to "On Hold". Furthermore, I received an email from the assessing officer that my assessment is on hold for the reason "Transcripts/marks sheets for your PG diploma program must be issued and sealed by the Symbiosis International University (not by the Simbiosis Institute of Health Sciences)" and have requested me to get the transcripts sent by university. As per university guidelines for issuing transcripts, university only issues transcripts for degree programs under CGPA and for marking system and diplomas, the transcripts are issued by the respective institute/institution. This is mentioned on University's website as well on the transcript application form. I am a bit confused and not sure, if I sent the above justification as reply to IQAS, would they accept this and do a successful evaluation or can this lead to a negative assessment. Is it mandatory to have transcripts issued and sealed by university? Has anyone faced similar issue and what was the outcome? Look forward to inputs from the forum.

Reactions: kamyakaushal94

Faisal667

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Guys ,
Please advise .

I am planning to apply for ECA through IQAS,however would like to know if anyone has done the same from IQAS with the following Degrees.
B.com(years) & MBA(2Years). My question is :

1) Do we need to send both the Transcript for B.com & MBA along with both the mark sheet & degrees to IQAS?
2) Secondly, as aproof of name ,my name in my passport is just " Faisal " , however in my both degees its " Mumin Faisal Abdul Aziz" i.e with surname & Dad name . shall i update my passport before sending documents & passport to IQAS for ECA or what is the alternative ?

Appreciate your guys help immediately .

Thanks in advance.
Faisal Abdul Aziz

neerajsehtya

Mar 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Graduation of 3 years
Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year from an institute which is not affiliated from anywhere.
PGDFP is Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning, a full time, 1 year duration course. ICFP is a reknowned brand in India and has presence in 4 cities.
WES rejected docs of ICFP.
Now, I was thinking to send the application to IQAS but considering the time and money involved I thought it was wise to check with someone who may have done this already.

Will be grateful if anyone could throw some light.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Neeraj Sehtya

Last edited:

neerajsehtya

Mar 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just want to check if anyone has had the experience of getting ICFP PGDFP evaluated from IQAS.

My bachelor's 3 years
Post Graduation 1 year full time course

ICFP is a reknowned brand in India and has presence in 4 cities.

I had submitted my docs with WES and they didn't consider ICFP, which I think is unfair.

Now, I was thinking to send the application to IQAS but considering the time and money involved I thought it was wise to check with someone who may have gone through or is in the same situation already.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Neeraj Sehtya

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,

Just want to check if anyone has had the experience of getting ICFP PGDFP evaluated from IQAS.

My bachelor's 3 years
Post Graduation 1 year full time course

ICFP is a reknowned brand in India and has presence in 4 cities.

I had submitted my docs with WES and they didn't consider ICFP, which I think is unfair.

Now, I was thinking to send the application to IQAS but considering the time and money involved I thought it was wise to check with someone who may have gone through or is in the same situation already.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Neeraj Sehtya
Nobody would have till now. Better apply right away and take some risk.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Graduation of 3 years
Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year from an institute which is not affiliated from anywhere.
PGDFP is Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning, a full time, 1 year duration course. ICFP is a reknowned brand in India and has presence in 4 cities.
WES rejected docs of ICFP.
Now, I was thinking to send the application to IQAS but considering the time and money involved I thought it was wise to check with someone who may have done this already.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Neeraj Sehtya
Honestly, can't really say whether it will be accepted by IQAS. You will just have to apply and check.

Good lcuk!!

khans@nfaq

Apr 16, 2019
I received an email from IQAS stating "we are unable to complete an assessment of your course because Institute does not meet the IQAS recognition criteria". However, the Institute is AICTE approved, it is there on the AICTE website as well.

Anyone faced this kind of reply from them?

I have already replied to the contact person asking what kind of recognition it is not meeting when it an AICTE approved institute.

Really confused
Hi Dear
did u get any reply ? update please

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
My package delivered on 4th December, 2018.
Application Received Date: 6th March 2019
Status changed to Final review: 19 March 2019.
Status started fluctuating from Final review to Complete on 23rd March 2019
Now today i.e. 3rd May 2019, got email stating "IQAS has completed your ECA" and mailed as well.
Now, when I logged in and clicked "View Certificate" link the certificate that was downloaded is of someone else, with different file number.

Please let me know if this happened with anyone or if any one can suggest what should I do?

wardahjb

Aug 5, 2018
I would like to know In which credential assessed of SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY, MEERUT. i checked in WES there is not? plz tell me how i can check in IQAS, ICAS, ECA. this is Distance Education University

Kashy2j

May 6, 2019
If your masters is accepted by IQAS you need not worry about your Bachelor's :) Only your highest qualification will be considered.
Dear
Please guide me do I need to mention my bachelors degree when filling online form or just masters if I only want to evaluate my masters degree?