+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

MTmore

Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone know what certification does IQAS provide for Bachelor of Business Administration specialized in Marketing (BBA) and will Canadian employers recognize the IQAS evaluation?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
SOS - I am confused can someone please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Master degree from Pakistan + Bachelor degree also from Pakistan

Both are not attested from HEC which I am going to apply but my question is do I need to send Original Degree and Original Transcript once attested to IQAS ????

Feb 25, 2019
hi. i want to evaluate my degree so my father went to the univ nd asked for transcripts. They said that they can only post to iqas rather than doing courier to canada because they font have courier service but they r not sure about the time which direct post ll take.So they told one thing that univ will send my transcripts to my home via post and after recieving u can courier ur transcripts to iqas. it will take less time to reach there. so , is it fine?

pradeepvarma

Apr 28, 2016
Hello Bro,

Even I have the same query?? Did it worked for you. I am also getting one assesed from WES and other from IQAS or CES, since mine is also PGDFP.
Hi Abhishek, Is your PGDFP valid and what result you got from IQAS and WES. Please share me, I am also planning to do 1 year Pg diploma from distance for EE.
Please share your contact as well for help.

Prie

Jan 14, 2019
Hey All,
Please I need help with the following issues
1) Is IQAS the best to use for a Law degree/ Master?
2) I have my transcript and I know the university where I got my degree will not send my transcript so can i photocopy this and get them (the university) to envelope and stamp it ( does the envelope need to be addressed? ) and I send to IQAS?
3) Do I still need to send the photocopy of the transcript I have as well as the photocopy that has been stamped by my University to IQAS?
4) Will IQAS asses an NIIT certificate? or what body should be used for this ( my husband has this)
Thank you very much!
Hey Jadedrio: Did u get any answer on the Niit certificate question ?.my husband has a diploma as well, not sure if it

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Is an Mba from osmania university considered as "masters" in (University of toronto) and ICAS ?
Better try your self. Pay their fee and get results.

anarora4

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have questions regarding IQAS assessment registration, Please help

My passport or educational documents does not have last name , while creating/registering application in IQAS, what should i provide for last name field ? suppose if i leave last name blank or just put "." and provide first name as per passport, will it work out ?

My passport given name is <name> <Expanded initials> and no surname/lastname(kept as blank) in passport, while my education documents has just <first name > and <initials>

could you please let me know in this case what should i select as first name and last name while creating application in IQAS

Thanks
Hey Did you get the solution to this?

anarora4

Sep 9, 2019
Hi while filling up the form what did you select for

Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No Yes

Mumbai university does not send directly so I will be sending the sealed documents.
in that case do i need to select 'No'?
if i select No and proceed then it gives me popup saying evaluation wont process until we receive docs from the institution.
what should I do?
please help.
Did you get a proper answer to this? I can't see anyone answering this. Please help. Selecting Yes helped you?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
1) Is IQAS the best to use for a Law degree/ Master? - For masters, I can say yes. You can go for it.
2) I have my transcript and I know the university where I got my degree will not send my transcript so can i photocopy this and get them (the university) to envelope and stamp it ( does the envelope need to be addressed? ) and I send to IQAS? - With sealed and stamped envelope you can send to IQAS directly, there is no issue.
3) Do I still need to send the photocopy of the transcript I have as well as the photocopy that has been stamped by my University to IQAS?
4) Will IQAS asses an NIIT certificate? or what body should be used for this ( my husband has this) -

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/india-detailed-credential-templates.pdf

nikhilrajpurohit

Aug 29, 2019
1) Is IQAS the best to use for a Law degree/ Master? - For masters, I can say yes. You can go for it.
2) I have my transcript and I know the university where I got my degree will not send my transcript so can i photocopy this and get them (the university) to envelope and stamp it ( does the envelope need to be addressed? ) and I send to IQAS? - With sealed and stamped envelope you can send to IQAS directly, there is no issue.
4) Will IQAS asses an NIIT certificate? or what body should be used for this ( my husband has this) -

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/india-detailed-credential-templates.pdf
Hi Arindam,
Besides trsascript, exactly which other documents will be required, My name is different in college documents and identity card.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Then one affidavit requires about your name difference and passport xerox. Better to mail them, they will guide you appropriately.