+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Ahmed.786

Sep 15, 2021
Hello,
I have the below 2 queries:
1. My university will be emailing my transcripts to IQAS. So should they send my transcripts only or do they need to send the Academic request form as well.
2. The official transcripts are already signed & stamped by the officials. So as the university would send the scanned copy, do I need to get the transcipts attested again by signing & seal at the back flip.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,
I have the below 2 queries:
1. My university will be emailing my transcripts to IQAS. So should they send my transcripts only or do they need to send the Academic request form as well.
2. The official transcripts are already signed & stamped by the officials. So as the university would send the scanned copy, do I need to get the transcipts attested again by signing & seal at the back flip.
1. You can either add Academic request form in the same package with university or can send separately.
2. official transcripts are enough. no need to attest.

karley030

Sep 24, 2021
Hello!

Me and my husband are submitting our TORs to IQAS via mail. Since we came from 2 different schools, shall we separately send them or we can just send it together in one mail via DHL? Appreciate your immediate response! Thank you!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello!

Me and my husband are submitting our TORs to IQAS via mail. Since we came from 2 different schools, shall we separately send them or we can just send it together in one mail via DHL? Appreciate your immediate response! Thank you!
If its two different applications.... Send different packages....

Sep 10, 2021
If i had evaluated my bacherlors degree which was completed in 2013, and i got my WES report recently, and my masters got completed in 2015, but i had not sent it for evaluation. Can i apply for my masters evaluation now ?
Will there be any problem from WES?
This information would help me a lot.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
If i had evaluated my bacherlors degree which was completed in 2013, and i got my WES report recently, and my masters got completed in 2015, but i had not sent it for evaluation. Can i apply for my masters evaluation now ?
Will there be any problem from WES?
This information would help me a lot.
You can upgrade your existing ECA.

AK_arun

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Friends,

I had got my 2 years Post Graduate Diploma evaluated from IQAS and the report came out as "Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma". With this result I will be getting very low points as per CRS tool. Can someone please advise me if I should also get my 3 years bachelor's degree evaluated? and should I do it from IQAS only?

Please advise, if you have some information or have faced the same issue.
Hello, I too am in a same situation. My symbiosis PGDBM got graded as University Certificate with a focus on business management.
I am confused as to what does it mean. In hierarchy chart in IQAS website it seems to be below bachelors degree. is that true? did you send your bachelors too to IQAS for evaluation?

karan98

Oct 12, 2021
Hi guys, I am thinking of doing my ECA through IQAS, for both master's and bachelor's (MScIT and BScIT from Mumbai University).
I am concerned about 1 issue though, My Bachelor's Semester 1 marksheet shows my pointer score as 8.3 , but my final semester 6 consolidated marksheet shows my semester 1 score as 8.4 , so there is this discrepancy which I have no idea how it occured. Is a cause of concern? Will it lead to rejection of my ECA application? Apart from this everything is fine and I have the degree and everything. If there is someone who had a similar issue please let me know. If this is a huge issue then ill have to get my semester 6 mark-sheet re-issued with the change and also would have to re-issue the degree certificate (because the overall pointer will also change). Thanks in advance

Oct 1, 2019
One of my friends did his Bachelors[B.Com](Distance) and Masters[M.Com] (Distance) from Osmania University and his WES ECA evaluation is 4 years Bachelors+1 PGdiploma.
He's now thinking to apply to IQAS hoping to get Masters equivalency. Should I tell him to go ahead? Please suggest.