+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Smdanish

Nov 25, 2018
1) Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) : Master of Business Administration
2)
Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Master of Business Administration
3)
Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by: University Name (Like: Mumbai University)

highly thankful

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
I sent my all documents along with transcripts to IQAS through DHL and they got delivered on 4th Dec, Tuesday. By what time I should expect any acknowledgment from IQAS regarding receiving the documents?

Reactions: Shobitha Manikandan

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I sent my all documents along with transcripts to IQAS through DHL and they got delivered on 4th Dec, Tuesday. By what time I should expect any acknowledgment from IQAS regarding receiving the documents?
Did you try looking on the new IQAS portal??

May 9, 2011
https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf#page19

Hello everyone,

Need your help..

I am going to apply ECA in IQAS. In the above messages I saw that transcript has been enclosed in courier sent by you guys..but in the official IQAS site, I read that Transript has to be sent directly by University..Only the application form, ECA checklist, photocopy of ceritificate have to be couriered by application.

Please help me to clary this doubt

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018

Hello everyone,

Need your help..

I am going to apply ECA in IQAS. In the above messages I saw that transcript has been enclosed in courier sent by you guys..but in the official IQAS site, I read that Transript has to be sent directly by University..Only the application form, ECA checklist, photocopy of ceritificate have to be couriered by application.

You can check on the IQAS website (how to apply section), that says if University could not send the Transcripts, then you (applicant) can send the university sealed/signed/stamped envelops to IQAS by yourself; and so I guess most of the applicants enclosed the university envelops along with their Application Form etc.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Documents Delivered to IQAS on 10 DEC monday through DHL as well . Kindly update me when you receive any email from IQAD

Reactions: Shobitha Manikandan

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad

Hello everyone,

Need your help..

Received email from IQAS regarding same issue. I hope this will help you.

Do transcripts/mark sheets have to be sent directly by the school to IQAS?
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

May 9, 2011
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.
Thanks Shayzee:)

kavyakavya123

Dec 22, 2018
I got my transcript in March of this year and I want to know how new the transcript's issue date should be in order to be sent off to IQAS?

haq83

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, Can anyone please clarify below queries:

1-Do we need HEC attestation for IQAS or WES?
3- My DOB on matric / SSC certificate is not correct, will it affect my case during equivalency (thru IQAS or WES) or after ITA? I am afraid that If I apply thru WES they will raise some concerns about my DOB on SSC certificate.
4- I have heard that for WES SSC & HSC verification is required but for IQAS SSC and HSC verification is not required is it correct?

Thanks

Dec 29, 2018
I sent my documents on 15 Oct 2017. Still didn't receive my ECA. I have done 4 Years Bachelors Degree Program followed by 1.5 Years Masters Degree. Eagerly waiting for my IQAS as its taking too long since Nov 2017
So what was happend in your case? As im asking even a year later though. What have done with your 1.5 year of MS either they consider it as canadian MS or not??

Reeyapt

Dec 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I'm planning to apply for IQAS evaluation.
I have done 3yr bachelors from mumbai uni and PGDM from autonomous college.
Do I need to send both degree and diploma for evaluation?
if degree yes then do i need to get it attested and sealed by mumbai as its done for WES?
please help!
Thanks!