+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Saud_91

Apr 30, 2018
Did u get any reply for your Query ? I have Similar Query !

Do we need to include Academic Request form in Transcript or can skip adding that form ?

Can I send Both (sealed) Transcript ( Btech , PGDIT) and all other copies and application form etc. in 1 Big Envelope myself altogether ?
Hi,
Was your evaluation completed successfully from iqas without academic request form??

Swami Kastur

Nov 23, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MUMBAI
Hi Guys,

I mailed all my documents thorough post and my courier service has delivered them to IQAS address couple of days back. But I didn't get any acknowledgment from the IQAS team related to this. Should I wait for more time or can I drop an email to them. If so, does anyone have the email contact of IQAS ? Please let me know.

What all documents have you send through courier?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi,
I am in the same situation as you are. I have applied for ECA from IQAS, now just deciding on how to get and send transcripts from ptu to IQAS, also I am confused whether to submit my BTech docs as well or just my MBA.

Please do let me know or post here, what are you planning to do with your ECA with IQAS.

Just the MBA

Nov 25, 2018
Hi,
I am going for my educational docs assessment through IQAS. The procedure which I understand is as follow.Please correct me if there is any change

1-First online payment from IQAS Website
2-Using the mailed reference no on Application form which will receive from IQAS
3- Attested 2 copies of Transcript and degrees from University ( Bachelor & Master Both)
4 2 Attested copies of transcripts and degree should attached with IQAS academic record forms with authorized officials from university
5-There will be 2 envelops due to different universities each will include attested docs,Passport copies,Payment Proof and checklist
6- There is little change in my name as per passport & educational documents. Is it will affect during on my docs assessment? My name in documents is Umair Muhayi ud din but in my passport it's mentioned like that Umair Muhayi-ud-din.It's only (-) diff in words spaces . Please advice
5-Is documents attestation for IQAS from Universities are enough or it should also from Higher Education commission(HEC) Pakistan

Swami Kastur

Nov 23, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MUMBAI
Hi,
I am going for my educational docs assessment through IQAS. The procedure which I understand is as follow.Please correct me if there is any change

1-First online payment from IQAS Website
2-Using the mailed reference no on Application form which will receive from IQAS
3- Attested 2 copies of Transcript and degrees from University ( Bachelor & Master Both)
4 2 Attested copies of transcripts and degree should attached with IQAS academic record forms with authorized officials from university
5-There will be 2 envelops due to different universities each will include attested docs,Passport copies,Payment Proof and checklist
6- There is little change in my name as per passport & educational documents. Is it will affect during on my docs assessment? My name in documents is Umair Muhayi ud din but in my passport it's mentioned like that Umair Muhayi-ud-din.It's only (-) diff in words spaces . Please advice
5-Is documents attestation for IQAS from Universities are enough or it should also from Higher Education commission(HEC) Pakistan
I think you only need to assess your Master's Degree.. This is what I had learnt.. Still I think experts will guide you.. All the Best!

Swami Kastur

Nov 23, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MUMBAI
I just received an email with scan copy from IQAS. So finally, In my case They took 26 days to complete my ECA assessment (Masters Degree) .
How much points had you recd?? As I had just applied for my ECA from IQAS, and didn't mentioned anything about my Bachelor's degree. As I had learned that if we have Master's degree Bachelor degree's evaluation is not required.

Reactions: BlueEarth

Swami Kastur

Nov 23, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MUMBAI
He graduated long time ago from India and also have done Mba. No we cant get his graduation transcripts done, we are planning to move with IQAS, so was checking if IQAS will do evaluation of his masters degree without bachelors transcripts. Most of the cases people from India they ask graduation transcripts too, as far as I know Wes does it. So wanted to know any chance here with IQAS
I have same question. For IQAS we need get ECA of Bachelor's Degree as well?? As highest qualification we pursued in Masters. Please advice.

gdeep1990

Feb 28, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have done B-Tech from PTU and PGDIT from Symbiosis and have already sent my documents to WES and IQAS respectively.
received the first ack from IQAS one month back. Now the problem comes WES blacklisted PTU a few days back and they sent
an email saying cancelling my order and will refund my payment. The problem now is I had only submitted my PGDIT diploma to IQAS and now I
want to add my B-Tech for the same. Is it possible to update the file after 2 months or should I go for a separate new file for mine B-Tech.
Please guide....
Hi gagan,
Just want to know the outcome of your application.
Have you got your evaluation to claim points for 2 degrees?

Silvester

Nov 16, 2018
ECA for Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University

Hi People,

This is really urgent!!!!
Has any one got ECA for Bachelors/Masters completed from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University.
Please, let me know which organisation will evaluate WES/IQAS/ICAS or any other.
Help me please.....
Did you get ECA and from which organisation?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi,
Was your evaluation completed successfully from iqas without academic request form??
Its optional i did not sensdany academic request form as i sent all documents in one package. You use the form if you are asking your university to send the documnets directly to iqas. Then you fill the form and give to your university so they can send it with the transcripts as it has your file number on it.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Congrats dear,
Please tell me one thing
All documents are colored copies or black and white. These documennts
1-Application form
2-Degree and transcript sealed envelop
I am confused
If I send Black and white verified copies . Is this acceptable?
Black and white would do.
Only colored front and back of passport

Swami Kastur

Nov 23, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MUMBAI
If you want to get your masters evaluated then you have to send your graduation as well
Ohh!!!

Thank you for your response. But unfortunately, I had sent my documents (Master's degree and Transcript copies to IQAS on Saturday). As whatever I had learnt, I had did that.. But now as per your comments, I have to send my Bachelor's as well... So in IQAS do I need to create another application for assessing my Bachelor's degree?

If yes, then do I have to send all 6 Semi,s Transcript (as I had pursued Bachelor of Management Studies, BMS from Mumbai University) or only Final year i.e. Semister 5 and 6? Please advice.

Thank You!

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Ohh!!!

Thank you for your response. But unfortunately, I had sent my documents (Master's degree and Transcript copies to IQAS on Saturday). As whatever I had learnt, I had did that.. But now as per your comments, I have to send my Bachelor's as well... So in IQAS do I need to create another application for assessing my Bachelor's degree?

If yes, then do I have to send all 6 Semi,s Transcript (as I had pursued Bachelor of Management Studies, BMS from Mumbai University) or only Final year i.e. Semister 5 and 6? Please advice.

Thank You!
Your masters degree can be evaluated on its own however, it is advisable to have both done
I had both evaluated together. You pay per application (masters + bachelors) rather than per degree evaluated.

If they are not satisfied with the documents you sent them they will send you an ADR. Then you can send all the documents required.