+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from SFO

izaazyunus

May 4, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
If you got that from MoneyGram you can dail in 800 542 3590 to check the status. You would need money order reference no for that.
Yea I called my bank and confirmed. My cashiers check was encashed on 24th too. Let me know if you get any updates and I'll keep you posted too :)

arghyadip

Jun 13, 2018
Where do you get 3.5cm*3.5cm photo in USA? I checked Walgreens/Walmart and they were not able to print me photos of that specification. Alternative for me is to get the standard 5cm*5cm passport size photo and cut it my self to 3.5cm*3.5cm.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Where do you get 3.5cm*3.5cm photo in USA? I checked Walgreens/Walmart and they were not able to print me photos of that specification. Alternative for me is to get the standard 5cm*5cm passport size photo and cut it my self to 3.5cm*3.5cm.
Check for a professional photo studio who does Canadian passort photos

izaazyunus

May 4, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
I used a 5x5 photo for the PCC. The application didn’t get rejected at least. Still waiting for my PCC.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry I misunderstood your question. I cut it at home as per the specifications. And got my PCC with no issues

Reactions: arghyadip

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Yea I called my bank and confirmed. My cashiers check was encashed on 24th too. Let me know if you get any updates and I'll keep you posted too :)
did you hear back on that? Am still waiting, tried to call consulate multiple times but looks like they never pick up the phone : (

Last edited:

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nope. No updates yet. I just mailed them this evening. Will let you know when I hear back from them.
Just received a call from consulate, enquiring about the country for which I need the report. They said it's expected to be posted back to me this week.

bigshow13

Feb 13, 2018
Hello All

I am planning to apply for PPC at SFO consulate in person. Can I carry my wife's documents and submit on behalf of her ? I have notarized her I 797 as well as residency proof ( lease document ) She has filled up the Application form, personal performa form and has provided ahandwrittenn note saying that I can apply on her behalf. I am plannning to carry her original documents like Passport, I 797 , lease documents etc . Would that work ?

Also for the personal performa form, it is said that we have fill 3 forms is that correct? Please confirm.

bigshow13

Feb 13, 2018
I contacted them few days back and they told me that there is no waiting list at the moment and we can book appointment anytime. Its the same one which is mentioned in the panel physicians list of CIC website.
Hello
I am located in San Diego. Booked my appointment for Jun 11
Hello What did u tell them while booking an appointment in San diego ? They were asking what kind of tests do we want ? They were saying do you need express entry tests or something else. Can you please let me know what should we ask while booking tests in San diego ?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello

Hello What did u tell them while booking an appointment in San diego ? They were asking what kind of tests do we want ? They were saying do you need express entry tests or something else. Can you please let me know what should we ask while booking tests in San diego ?
San diego is not doing upfront medical tests. They will only do when you have request letter from IRCC therefore go with Los Angeles clinic.

izaazyunus

May 4, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Just received a call from consulate, enquiring about the country for which I need the report. They said it's expected to be posted back to me this week.
Btw, can you let me know when your return label gets activated or when you receive it? And any idea why they called you to confirm which country? Didn't we write that in the form?