+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from SFO

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi I recently submitted the application for PCC to the San Francisco Consulate, and in the Miscellaneous application form, I wrote " India" in the "PCC for" section, but seems like I had to write "Canada", but in the section "please specify the service applied for", I wrote : PCC for India/Canada immigration. Does that sound right? Is that enough? Do I need to submit the application again? I have recently emailed them clarifying the same. Please let me know. How much time does it take to get a PCC? I already got an ITA and I do not want this miss this opportunity. Thanks in advance!

user10111

Nov 16, 2020
Hello,
I am an Indian national with my passport issued in India.
According to this site. https://www.cgisf.gov.in/page/pcc-police-clearance-certificate/
For Indian nationals it is asking for -
1. Print out of online PCC form
2. notarized passport copy
3. Valid visa [I am guessing notarized copy of visa]
4. Address proof [license]
I don't see any mention of Personal particular form. Can you please confirm. Also do I need to fill the Miscellaneous form as well ? This seem under to be under foreign nationals section, so kind of confused.

Thanks.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hello,
According to this site. https://www.cgisf.gov.in/page/pcc-police-clearance-certificate/
I don't see any mention of Personal particular form. Can you please confirm. Also do I need to fill the Miscellaneous form as well ? This seem under to be under foreign nationals section, so kind of confused.

Thanks.
Yeah. Looks like that page is messed up. You can see they have mentioned the address 2 places. Also above one address it says the processing time is 35 days and above other address it says it is 15 days. lmao.

I would suggest just attach one. Why would you wanna take chance on your application getting rejected. They are already slow, you don't wanna make it more complicated. It is just one form.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Hello,

Thanks.
Below are the list of documents I submitted to get my PCC from SFO.
1.MONEY ORDER IN FAVOUR OF CONSULATE GENERAL OF INDIA, SAN FRANCISCO. 27 $
2.UPS RETURN MAILING ENVELOPE
3.MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES FORM
4.SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS COPIES
1. ALL PAGES OF PASSPORT INCLUDING VISA PAGES
2. EAD
3. I-94
5.PROOF OF US RESIDENCE(ANY ONE)
1. DRIVING
6.PERSONAL PARTICULATS FORM
7. Notarized Passport copy (Front & back) got it notarized at UPS store.

Before sending these documents I did email the consulate and conveyed my inconvenience to sent original passport. Surprisingly they replied to themail . And Notarized copy of Passport is sufficient instead of Original passport.
Please note I got my PCC shipped back in 4 days.

So adding both forms would be nice.

user10111

Nov 16, 2020
Thank you for the response. So just to double check you sent Personal particular form and Miscellaneous form but not the actual PCC online application. Is that it.