+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from SFO

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by varshausa, Feb 19, 2018.

1. At least they responded you. I have seen other consulates providing PCC in a week or two . Don't know what is wrong with SFO Consulate and worst thing they do not even care to respond. Pathetic service. I wonder how long will be the wait.
    Will let you know once I get the valuable PCC :p

2. I just called them to confirm. My appointment still on June 11.

3. Did you email them to misc@cgisf.org? If its different please let me know.

4. Yes, but they usually never respond, I was just lucky once. The other follow up mails have not resulted in any response.

5. Alright I will call them again once I get PCC. I didn't knew getting a simple PCC would take so long else I would have applied earlier .:(

6. Finally my tracking number showing status as picked up. Today is exactly end of 4 weeks since they received my application.

7. Same with me. Just checked and it shows picked up. Thank God :)

8. Awesome, glad you see some progress. So, your applications reached the consulate on 4/24? Hopefully I’ll hear back sometime later this week.

Vivu likes this.
  9. where do you check status "picked up"

10. Mine reached on 25 April. Good luck. They will surely send it back to you by Friday.

11. By tracking return envelope I sent. They had sent it to UPS for dispatch today evening.

12. Thanks Vivu, for the update, mine reached them on May 9th, I guess I will have to wait till June 9th for my USPS status to change.

Vivu likes this.
  13. Alright. I thought yours reached on 26th April.

14. I think @abhi.chat 's application reached them on May 1st, so not sure if you were thinking about his timeline.

Vivu likes this.
  15. Yes I got confused ;)