+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from SFO

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Finally my tracking number showing status as picked up. Today is exactly end of 4 weeks since they received my application.
Hey Did you got your PCC via mail ? Mine is a crumbled paper because they didn't even bother to put it in an extra brown envelope :eek:

Kal2018

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,

I have applied for India PCC in USA (SFO) yesterday, and unfortunately due to some issues I need to improve my IELTS score for which I booked the exam on June 30th (I just realized that date). Before that date Can I get my passport with India PCC ? SLA seems to be 3-4 weeks. any suggestions ? It's a mistake I didnt realized this earlier....

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello,

I have applied for India PCC in USA (SFO) yesterday, and unfortunately due to some issues I need to improve my IELTS score for which I booked the exam on June 30th (I just realized that date). Before that date Can I get my passport with India PCC ? SLA seems to be 3-4 weeks. any suggestions ? It's a mistake I didnt realized this earlier....
I guess you will get your PCC and passport before june 30. Its more than a month left for your exam. Don’t worry.

Kal2018

Jan 29, 2018
Hello... in recent times, did anyone received INDIA PCC in US within 3 weeks (those who sent through mail) ? Passport issued in INDIA.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello... in recent times, did anyone received INDIA PCC in US within 3 weeks (those who sent through mail) ? Passport issued in INDIA.
I received my PCC in 5 working days after consulate received it...mine was New York office...

abhi.chat

May 22, 2018
Received my passport and PCC today (5/30), the application had reached the SFO consulate on 4/27.

Being more precise, the application was through mail and my passport was issued in SFO within the last 5 years.

ameha

Jun 1, 2018
My passports reached May 9th. No correspondence or movement yet as well.

If anyone's in the same status, do let me know!

abhi.chat

May 22, 2018
My documents & PP reached them on 9th as well. We can track each other's status.
They really do not share any updates, so there is nothing to anticipate/ worry about.
You can expect the passports to reach you in about a month from when it reached them. Expect to see updates to the shipment tracking status around June 9th.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Received my passport and PCC today (5/30), the application had reached the SFO consulate on 4/27.

Being more precise, the application was through mail and my passport was issued in SFO within the last 5 years.
Did you ever receive any call from them? My application reached SFO Consulate on 5/21 and I am waiting for my PCC.