FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
7 months passed for me.

Very interesting conversation that I had with the IRCC call centre agent. He said that “you have been ordering gcms notes every now and then and that has stalled the processing of your application”

This is confusing!!! I have ordered atleast 5 notes till today and this is the second time a call centre person is telling me this.

Any of u who have passed the 6 months timeline ordered many gcms notes?
I wonder whether there is truth to this and if it affects the application.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
7 months passed for me.

Very interesting conversation that I had with the IRCC call centre agent. He said that “you have been ordering gcms notes every now and then and that has stalled the processing of your application”

This is confusing!!! I have ordered atleast 5 notes till today and this is the second time a call centre person is telling me this.

Any of u who have passed the 6 months timeline ordered many gcms notes?
I wonder whether there is truth to this and if it affects the application.
I highly doubt it. I dont think there are officers out there thinking 'this guy is ordering notes all the time, let's delay his application for no reason'

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I highly doubt it. I dont think there are officers out there thinking 'this guy is ordering notes all the time, let's delay his application for no reason'
It could be plausible else the agents would not be saying this as these conversations are recorded so they cannot be shooting in the air. They never meant that the officers think in a juvenile way as u mentioned.The understanding is that when u order notes your application processing is stalled and put into a different queue for generating notes and once done the cycle starts all over.

Anywho no one to verify this.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It could be plausible else the agents would not be saying this as these conversations are recorded so they cannot be shooting in the air. They never meant that the officers think in a juvenile way as u mentioned.The understanding is that when u order notes your application processing is stalled and put into a different queue for generating notes and once done the cycle starts all over.

Anywho no one to verify this.
Just so you know the notes are generated as soon as you apply. It's delivering them that takes time. You can check the generated date on your notes.
I ordered GCMS as well but got PPR before I got the notes.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Just so you know the notes are generated as soon as you apply. It's delivering them that takes time. You can check the generated date on your notes.
Not necessary. My last notes were generated 20 days after ordering, the second one was 7 days after ordering etc etc.

Yes u got your PPR before your notes arrived( assuming this was your first set) as your application was in the queue for processing and not stalled at the onset for note generation.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I held two jobs for which I'm hoping to get credit for in my application. I worked as a Self-employed consultant, so I did a lot of short term jobs on a contract basis. Later on I was hired by a company to do the same job, so no change in NOC. My application is under review because of work experience, as the agent "is not satisfied with documents provided", so my question is: What's the best way to prove that work experience as self-employed? And will they only award me hours for the time that I worked under contract? Part of the job was looking for clients, making calls, and all that, but not getting payed for it.

Rubi111

Jan 19, 2018
I ordered notes about two months ago and they had "Review Required" for proof of funds. With that said, I'm not sure whether I'm still stuck or not because I moved to the so called IP2 on August 8th.

My 6 months mark from the time of R10 will be in the middle of September, so I'm going to wait until then before ordering a new set of notes.
Hey, any update for you?

er.shabeer87

Sep 2, 2017
United Arab Emirates
  1. Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
    IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
    2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
    3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
    4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
    In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
    5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)

Edit Delete Report
  2. navinballChampion Member

#161Today at 6:38 AM

Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
    IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
    2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
    3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
    4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
    In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
    5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi All,

I received PPR email today.

Here is the complete breakdown of my visa process.

ITA- September 2017 (Don't remember the exact date)
AOR- 7th Nov 2017
MEP and IP1- 24th Nov 2017
IP2- 27th Feb 2018
Eligibility - review required from December 2017, found out it in GCMS notes ordered in March 2018
Sent additional documents related to my employment (IRCC didn't ask for them).
Re-medical request- 24th Aug 2018 (Medicals weren't expired yet)
Ghost update 5th Sep 2018
Medical done 6th Sep 2018
Medical passed 8th Sep 2018
PPR- 11th Sep 2018

Thanks, Everyone for your support.

I owe a lot to this forum.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
WERE YOU ALSO
WERE YOU ALSO STUCKED AT REVIEW REQUIRED? WHAT IS THE REVIEW FOR? WHAT IS YOUR AOR AND WHEN DID YOU GET PPR

mldtemi

May 18, 2018
Hi All,

I got my GCMS notes today and its say Eligibility review required. MI3 Review Required. What does this mean please

CaseAnalyst:ReviewrequiredLock-inDate:2018-05-21_EXXXXXXXXXXX1PA:XXXXXXXXXXXX-EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the followingrecommendation.

ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3Reviewrequired A11.2: Appears MetR75:FSWMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears MetFSW
points total: 79 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 447 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# 220118099"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status NCB(s) of Note: TRV REFUSALS

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2007-03-31; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 2 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree in Business Administration, Nigeria 2012. 2010-04 to 2018-05 - REGIONAL MANAGER- SALES (NOC: 0601) - at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - eDoc# 220118099 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-05-09 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of NGNXXXXXXX/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 8 years and 2 months. CRS Foreign Work: 8 years and 2 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

WORK
EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $110, 510 - NGN XXXXXXXX as per FirstBank statement at 2018-05-21; Family of 4 requires CAD $23, 181