+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

cooler_booler

Apr 5, 2018
Hello May I ask what triggered them to ask you about those things? I thought having a reference would suffice.
I think because I made some changes post ITA in my eapr. I revised my job title twice for one job and change and thrice for another. Reference letter , appointment letter and Bank statements do substantiate my employment claim.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
What’s your AOR? Do you know when they asked for those pay slips again?
I think because I made some changes post ITA in my eapr. I revised my job title twice for one job and change and thrice for another. Reference letter , appointment letter and Bank statements do substantiate my employment claim.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi There, can anyone help me interpret the visa officer's notes below??

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-26 PA: ___ Rhezie - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------
Ml3 A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA ) 486 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application (APR): 486 Total CRS Points Assessed: 461 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and A PR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with ____ & _____ PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided Diploma ____Provided

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: SP Valid Until: 2019-07-31) NO DIVERSE INFORMATION NOTE: WP EXT IN PROGRESS
FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 20 18-05-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: NURSING; Diploma/Certificate: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (CANADIAN CREDENTIA L) 2016-03 to 2017-08 - Account Manager (NOC: 0601) - Letter dated 2018-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary ____ Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work : 1 year and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 6 months. 2011-05 to 2011-10 - Staff Nurse (NOC: 3012) - - Letter dated 2018-05-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary ____, Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work : 2 year(s)

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. ______
Family of 1 requires CA ' $12 475 NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED

Thank you so much!

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Need some assistance with my GCMS notes.

Case processing agent has mentioned the following:

Starts with:
MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED - FUNDS R:75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS MET R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED. FSW POINTS TOTAL: 71

at the end of the case processing notes it says:
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires $12475.

Anything to worry about? My bank balance was CAD 17500 which was supported by a gift deed. Should I write to the LVO office and explain anything? Gift deed was already explained in the Letter of Explanation.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Need some assistance with my GCMS notes.

Case processing agent has mentioned the following:

Starts with:
MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED - FUNDS R:75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS MET R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED. FSW POINTS TOTAL: 71

at the end of the case processing notes it says:
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires $12475.

Anything to worry about? My bank balance was CAD 17500 which was supported by a gift deed. Should I write to the LVO office and explain anything? Gift deed was already explained in the Letter of Explanation.
Yes. I think that's what you need to do.

er.shabeer87

Sep 2, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Guys,

My AoR is 18 May 18
IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)
I've seen review required cases take 6-12 months on this site. They just sit there waiting for an officer. Since your documentation is good it will be passed but will take time.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Dear Guys,

My AoR is 18 May 18
IP1 30 May 18

In the LoE i have given,

Is this docs are enough?

I suggest you wait until you hear from them. Also, I'm sure you must have mentioned this in your LOE. Also, please note that the usual processing time is 6 months so if u keep contacting them they'll keep saying the same thing to wait until 6 months.

I'm Feb aor and my application is still under process with no action whatsoever. Not demoralising you but you should be prepared to wait.

Also, if you think you have some additional proofs which can help process your file then just raise a cse and submit those as well

er.shabeer87

Sep 2, 2017
United Arab Emirates
I suggest you wait until you hear from them. Also, I'm sure you must have mentioned this in your LOE. Also, please note that the usual processing time is 6 months so if u keep contacting them they'll keep saying the same thing to wait until 6 months.

I'm Feb aor and my application is still under process with no action whatsoever. Not demoralising you but you should be prepared to wait.

Also, if you think you have some additional proofs which can help process your file then just raise a cse and submit those as well
Dear Husan,

Thanks for the insight.

Yes.. i am ready to wait until 6 month time without further follow ups. Currently i have only these 5 supporting docs (Which is mentioned in my post) to justify my eligibility. I dont want to provoke my HR by keep asking for further docs as they dont like it (As they have a feeling that im gonna leave soon).

What do you think..these docs are sufficient?