+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I called IRCC. The call centre agent told me that my eligibility is still not passed but background check is under progress. He had no idea why the application is taking so long. He said he knows as much information as I can see on my gcms notes.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I called IRCC. The call centre agent told me that my eligibility is still not passed but background check is under progress. He had no idea why the application is taking so long. He said he knows as much information as I can see on my gcms notes.
Is your file at NDVO?

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey Guys,

AOR : 31 Jan, FSW-O, VO : New Delhi
I got GCMS notes last week and my Eligibility says Review Required.. It seems they have not considered my work experience and that's why the score has also been deducted in their notes (from 450 to 400).
Q1 : I had uploaded an affidavit signed by my manager listing everything they ask for *including roles and responsibilities). I had provided all docs including offer letter, appriasal letters, salary slips etc etc. Note highlights "affidavit supported....." so I am not sure if they have an issue with affidavit or what exactly is the problem here
Q2 : My Eligibility is under Review, Criminality and Medical is Passed, Security not started. How much more time it might take for the PPR? It's more than 180 days already.... Need help desperately

My situation is pretty much the same as yours... Eligibility review, because of work experience. I worked for 2 years as self-employed and another 2 1/2 years at a company, same NOC. Agent said in GCMS notes back in MAY that he "was not satisfied with documentation presented regarding work experience." Deducted my CRS score from 447 to 397. Seeing that your AOR is from January I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to the waiting game ahead of me. I'm already going insane with the wait!

BTW:
FSW-I CRS: 447
ITA: 26-Mar-2018
AOR: 11-Apr-2018 | Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Last edited:

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
My situation is pretty much the same as yours... Eligibility review, because of work experience. I worked for 2 years as self-employed and another 2 1/2 years at a company, same NOC. Agent said in GCMS notes back in MAY that he "was not satisfied with documentation presented regarding work experience." Deducted my CRS score from 447 to 397. Seeing that your AOR is from January I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to the waiting game ahead of me. I'm already going insane with the wait!

BTW:
AOR: 11-Apr-2018 | Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

did you send additional documents by CSE to prove this further?

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017

BTW:

I have almost similar situation. CRS and FSW scores fell below required due to case analyst not able to verify my boss's name and contact on my employer,s website. The thing is that this is not my fault that my employer hasnt have updated information on their website. I cant make them correct their website information as its a really big organisation.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have almost similar situation. CRS and FSW scores fell below required due to case analyst not able to verify my boss's name and contact on my employer,s website. The thing is that this is not my fault that my employer hasnt have updated information on their website. I cant make them correct their website information as its a really big organisation.
how can they verify your boss's information on the company website. most companies dont have employee info on their websites. doesn't make sense.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
how can they verify your boss's information on the company website. most companies dont have employee info on their websites. doesn't make sense.
Yeah you are right. But the case analysit quoted a web link from my employers website in the GCMS notes that contains a list of officers with names and contact details working in the organisation at various offices. I worked under one office Out of those several offices. However the list published on that web link is old and gives information of the year 2012-13. The Case analyst said that he can not verify my boss’s name because the list is old. Pretty stupid reason leading to review required. The case analysit could have just called the office number or send an email to email address given on that web link to confirm my employment.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Yeah you are right. But the case analysit quoted a web link from my employers website in the GCMS notes that contains a list of officers with names and contact details working in the organisation at various offices. I worked under one office Out of those several offices. However the list published on that web link is old and gives information of the year 2012-13. The Case analyst said that he can not verify my boss’s name because the list is old. Pretty stupid reason leading to review required. The case analysit could have just called the office number or send an email to email address given on that web link to confirm my employment.
And the worse part is the waiting game. The case analysit did his review in December/2017. No activity on my file since then. I had raised cse and called them twice.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
And the worse part is the waiting game. The case analysit did his review in December/2017. No activity on my file since then. I had raised cse and called them twice.
yeah thats a real silly reason to put 'review required'. however the case analyst does not call employers or do verifications, he/she just does a quick check of reference letters.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
yeah thats a real silly reason to put 'review required'. however the case analyst does not call employers or do verifications, he/she just does a quick check of reference letters.
And another thing is that my employer was a large govt organisation with all verifiable details. The case analysit actually acknowledged that he was able to verify the employer but not my boss’s name and details.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, this sucks! I’m not that much worried about my time worked at the company, I’m more worried about my self-employed time and how I’m going to prove that

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
I agree completely, they should just approve the files that have reached 6 month mark instead of handling new applicants
What Happened to your case as it is too long as per your AOR