+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi guys
Facing same situation , AOR 23rd nov.2017. Eligibility in review since 13 Dec. Called them 5 to 6 times, ordered GCMS notes 5 to 6 times but there has been no movement at all. Guys really annoyed and worried as what to do to make them pick my file up again.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys
Facing same situation , AOR 23rd nov.2017. Eligibility in review since 13 Dec. Called them 5 to 6 times, ordered GCMS notes 5 to 6 times but there has been no movement at all. Guys really annoyed and worried as what to do to make them pick my file up again.
What's the reason for review required according to gcms? Did you send supporting documents for it to further prove what they're reviewing?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
What's the reason for review required according to gcms? Did you send supporting documents for it to further prove what they're reviewing?
just so I know -
Is it advisable to keep track of your GCMS and send additional documents for a potential review prior to actually being requested by IRCC ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
just so I know -
Is it advisable to keep track of your GCMS and send additional documents for a potential review prior to actually being requested by IRCC ?
Your notes are your right under the freedom of information act. If you notice something serious why can't you send it ahead l. Why risk a refusal if it's something serious

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Your notes are your right under the freedom of information act. If you notice something serious why can't you send it ahead l. Why risk a refusal if it's something serious
No I totally get it, but I was wondering for something that's not so serious but has been in review for a while, wouldn't sending something even though it was not requested make it seem desperate or being over cautious which could be looked at adversely ?

There are a lot of applications that have been through review for a long period of time and yet been successful, so wouldn't seeming overcautious be a bad thing ?

Again am only asking this out of curiosity and not to sound argumentative.

Reactions: sd6

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
No I totally get it, but I was wondering for something that's not so serious but has been in review for a while, wouldn't sending something even though not requested make it seem desperate or being over cautious which could be looked at adversely ?

There are a lot of applications that have been through review for a long period of time and yet been successful, so wouldn't seeming overcautious be a bad thing ?

It depends. I mean if they're reviewing your funds is something different than because they suspect you faked your reference letters or ielts

Reactions: viki1805

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
My situation is pretty much the same as yours... Eligibility review, because of work experience. I worked for 2 years as self-employed and another 2 1/2 years at a company, same NOC. Agent said in GCMS notes back in MAY that he "was not satisfied with documentation presented regarding work experience." Deducted my CRS score from 447 to 397. Seeing that your AOR is from January I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to the waiting game ahead of me. I'm already going insane with the wait!

BTW:
FSW-I CRS: 447
ITA: 26-Mar-2018
AOR: 11-Apr-2018 | Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Good luck buddy.. dont lose hope.. We will get there.. will be worth it then..

I know it's maddening but think of the bigger picture here.. few days/weeks down the line , all this will fade away and you will get busy in a new country.. till then, enjoy what you have, spend time with your family, the ones who will be left behind....

Reactions: pizzaboy99

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi

I Have got no updates on my file since December 2017. Looks like IRCC has forget my file.
what does your background check status says on your EE profile. In my case background check is under progress from 27th feb, which I think was a part of a mass glitch happened on that day as background check starts after eligibility is passed.
I have ordered a new set of GCMS notes and will receive them in the first week of September. I am holding up myself till then from communicating with IRCC. I will see if anything is new in them as the last 3 GCMS notes ordered in the last 6 months period showed no progress in my case whatsoever. I am now frustrated as the first step of EE, which is eligibility, is still not being assessed by anyone at IRCC. IRCC always respond by stupid emails to your queries which adds up to frustration.
nope.. no update

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Some how analyst could not find out my my business ownership documents which were submitted with application.
Well I found out from GCMS notes on February that analyst could not find out my business owner ship documents where as I did submit all of them, resubmitted those documents in February. It's a shame that I did not receive any update afterwards. 9 months since AOR and no progress.

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
No I totally get it, but I was wondering for something that's not so serious but has been in review for a while, wouldn't sending something even though it was not requested make it seem desperate or being over cautious which could be looked at adversely ?

Do you know any body who has been in review for more than 6 months? If yes when did their review finished? Any idea

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Seems like people who have review required are stuck with timelines exceeding 6 months. I see some are in this for more than a year. Any idea of people who have got their ppr request recently with review required after the 6 months timeline has passed?

Reactions: manish12

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems like people who have review required are stuck with timelines exceeding 6 months. I see some are in this for more than a year. Any idea of people who have got their ppr request recently with review required after the 6 months timeline has passed?
Also interested. I'm currently stuck in review for four months now...

Reactions: manish12

Arod

May 15, 2017
I ordered notes about two months ago and they had "Review Required" for proof of funds. With that said, I'm not sure whether I'm still stuck or not because I moved to the so called IP2 on August 8th.

My 6 months mark from the time of R10 will be in the middle of September, so I'm going to wait until then before ordering a new set of notes.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I too have review req for proof of funds. My file is at NDVO where they seem to have thrown my file in some dark hole. Been in so called IP2 since 27th feb 2018!!