+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
It looks like when a case analyst put review required on someone's file, IRCC just forgets about that application. I have a similar case. My AOR is Nov/2017. The case analyst couldn't verify my employer's details because of a stupid reason and put review required on my eligibility in Dec/2017. After that no progress in my case. I have sent more employment-related document proofs through CSE but Nobody at IRCC has bothered to touch my application, while they are processing the newer application within 1-2 months. I have ordered GCMS notes three times. Called them a few times, a few emails. They just tell me to keep patience and wait.
I agree completely, they should just approve the files that have reached 6 month mark instead of handling new applicants

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
How do we find a genuine one?
Trust dude. There are still a lot of good people in this world. Try searching, you will find one.

Reactions: jayessess

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I have a fair solution to this. Contact an Immigration Lawyer who can talk to CIC on your behalf and can get your application in queue again.
All the best...
Sorry, I don't understand. I know immigration Lawyers have a better knowledge of visa processes and other legalities associated with immigration. But do you think a lawyer will make IRCC speed up its processing of an application? IRCC always give generic responses to my enquiries, do you think they respond differently to an immigration lawyer. If that's the case I will immediately contact a lawyer. You're an immigration lawyer, I request your input on this, in which ways an immigration lawyer can help an EE candidate with his stuck application.

harry63

Aug 4, 2018
HI, MR. PREET I DONE MY 3 YEAR POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL. AND I DID THIS DIPLOMA AFTER 2 YEAR I.T.I IN ELECTRICIAN TRADE. AND I ALREADY DID THE WES CHECK, I GOT MY I.T.I AS SECONDRY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND SECONDRY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA(2 YEARS) FOR POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA. AND I WANT TO APLLY FOR BC PNP. PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT WILL BE MY LEVEL OF EDUCATION FOR THAT.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sorry, I don't understand. I know immigration Lawyers have a better knowledge of visa processes and other legalities associated with immigration. But do you think a lawyer will make IRCC speed up its processing of an application? IRCC always give generic responses to my enquiries, do you think they respond differently to an immigration lawyer. If that's the case I will immediately contact a lawyer. You're an immigration lawyer, I request your input on this, in which ways an immigration lawyer can help an EE candidate with his stuck application.
I am not an immigration lawyer (will become one after Full Skills Exam post landing)

You can go through this link:

https://students.ubc.ca/sites/students.ubc.ca/files/Permanent Residency Pathways for International Students August 24 2016.pdf

Paid authorized immigration representatives can legally offer Canadian immigration advice. They advise and act on issues concerning Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB), and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

They can advice you better.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
HI, MR. PREET I DONE MY 3 YEAR POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL. AND I DID THIS DIPLOMA AFTER 2 YEAR I.T.I IN ELECTRICIAN TRADE. AND I ALREADY DID THE WES CHECK, I GOT MY I.T.I AS SECONDRY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND SECONDRY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA(2 YEARS) FOR POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA. AND I WANT TO APLLY FOR BC PNP. PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT WILL BE MY LEVEL OF EDUCATION FOR THAT.
BC PNP requires either education in BC or if you have a job offer by an employer in BC.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
Hey Guys,

AOR : 31 Jan, FSW-O, VO : New Delhi
I got GCMS notes last week and my Eligibility says Review Required.. It seems they have not considered my work experience and that's why the score has also been deducted in their notes (from 450 to 400).
Q1 : I had uploaded an affidavit signed by my manager listing everything they ask for *including roles and responsibilities). I had provided all docs including offer letter, appriasal letters, salary slips etc etc. Note highlights "affidavit supported....." so I am not sure if they have an issue with affidavit or what exactly is the problem here
Q2 : My Eligibility is under Review, Criminality and Medical is Passed, Security not started. How much more time it might take for the PPR? It's more than 180 days already.... Need help desperately
Hi, i've received similar notes from GCMS. Eligibility : Review required in my employment. Please share your current status which would be very helpful to us.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi @manish12 & @jayessess Have u all got any update yet??
Hi

I Have got no updates on my file since December 2017. Looks like IRCC has forget my file.
what does your background check status says on your EE profile. In my case background check is under progress from 27th feb, which I think was a part of a mass glitch happened on that day as background check starts after eligibility is passed.
I have ordered a new set of GCMS notes and will receive them in the first week of September. I am holding up myself till then from communicating with IRCC. I will see if anything is new in them as the last 3 GCMS notes ordered in the last 6 months period showed no progress in my case whatsoever. I am now frustrated as the first step of EE, which is eligibility, is still not being assessed by anyone at IRCC. IRCC always respond by stupid emails to your queries which adds up to frustration.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi

I Have got no updates on my file since December 2017. Looks like IRCC has forget my file.
what does your background check status says on your EE profile. In my case background check is under progress from 27th feb, which I think was a part of a mass glitch happened on that day as background check starts after eligibility is passed.
I have ordered a new set of GCMS notes and will receive them in the first week of September. I am holding up myself till then from communicating with IRCC. I will see if anything is new in them as the last 3 GCMS notes ordered in the last 6 months period showed no progress in my case whatsoever. I am now frustrated as the first step of EE, which is eligibility, is still not being assessed by anyone at IRCC. IRCC always respond by stupid emails to your queries which adds up to frustration.
Im also stuck since the 27th Feb glitch and awaiting to hear from them. I've also ordered a couple of gcms notes and still the same..
Thinking to order one next month..let's see..

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
T
I am not an immigration lawyer (will become one after Full Skills Exam post landing)

You can go through this link:

https://students.ubc.ca/sites/students.ubc.ca/files/Permanent Residency Pathways for International Students August 24 2016.pdf

Paid authorized immigration representatives can legally offer Canadian immigration advice. They advise and act on issues concerning Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB), and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

They can advice you better.
Thanks,

But I just wanted to know more about your this comment "I have a fair solution to this. Contact an Immigration Lawyer who can talk to CIC on your behalf and can get your application in queue again".
do you think a lawyer will make IRCC speed up its processing of an application and put our files in the queue again. Keeping in mind that IRCC has never given any clarification and proper responses to my enquiries.