Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Ok, will post it soon.

Can you give me rough idea .. min/max of how much more time they may take..
Hello Manish.. Any update on your ppr?

My case is similar to yours.. AoR: 31st March.
I have provided all documents like offer letter, promotion letter, pay slips. For jobs and duties description I have provided self attested affidavit, a notarized one. In that I only told them about my duties for apps engineer and did not mention the role I got post promotion. Now it is under eligibility review since April. Six months passed :(

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018

I have provided all documents like offer letter, promotion letter, pay slips. For jobs and duties description I have provided self attested affidavit, a notarized one. In that I only told them about my duties for apps engineer and did not mention the role I got post promotion. Now it is under eligibility review since April. Six months passed :(
Nah, not even a single update. Tried CSE, Email etc but nothing works.

shenhouwei

Feb 11, 2018
Hi all anyone who received any updates? I want to check about the stuck time. Mine has been stucked for 5 months and no update … friends around me got within 2 months, that makes me feel frustrated

31MARAOR

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Hello Manish:

Did you hear anything or have you received any update? My case is similar to yours. And I too am stuck in Review Required. They lowered my points by 50.
Stuck at eligibility review for job duties letter. 31Mar 2018 AoR. 7 months passed. No updates yet. Ottawa centre is aleeping it seems :( ..

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Hi can you plz help me,

My GCMS notes says, my NOC does not meet the duties i have mentioned.
What is the solution now ?
Should i upload more accurate reference letter of NOC ? with LOE vis Case specific inquiry,
OR should i take the NOC code suggested by Visa officer.
Both NOC ( selected by me and suggested by agent) have very slight deifference
What are the chances visa officer will be satified ?
My AOR is 22nd May 2018

Plz advice.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi can you plz help me,

My GCMS notes says, my NOC does not meet the duties i have mentioned.
What is the solution now ?
Should i upload more accurate reference letter of NOC ? with LOE vis Case specific inquiry,
OR should i take the NOC code suggested by Visa officer.
Both NOC ( selected by me and suggested by agent) have very slight deifference
What are the chances visa officer will be satified ?
My AOR is 22nd May 2018

Plz advice.
What r the NOCs?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone? seniors, please help. "Eligibility is in process – review required" can this be a regular term in a normal process?
Yes it's not normal. It means something is not right with the job reference letter or proof funds or some other doc. Look at the case processing agent notes in gcms.

naten

Feb 20, 2018

what did they say about your work exp?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
How u came to know that your eligibility is under review?Can u please give me an insight..TIA
Hi Parmeet.. I had written to Ralph (don't know if it was a good move). His office mentioned that the "Eligibility is in process - review required" :(
and Criminality and Security checks have not been initiated.