+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Parmeet.. I had written to Ralph (don't know if it was a good move). His office mentioned that the "Eligibility is in process - review required" :(
and Criminality and Security checks have not been initiated.
Hiii...Don’t wry about writing to Ralph...Many people do it and what I have noticed is that most of the applications go through a review..Don’t wry..just stay positive....Can u please tell me ur aor?And what your eligibility status shows on website?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Hiii...Don’t wry about writing to Ralph...Many people do it and what I have noticed is that most of the applications go through a review..Don’t wry..just stay positive....Can u please tell me ur aor?And what your eligibility status shows on website?
Hi...My AOR is July 25th, 2018...Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.".....

Are you stuck at the same stage?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Yes,at same stage as yours...What your background status shows?
"Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I am worried because Criminality and Security checks have not been initiated yet.

I am already on 110 days after AOR. Did your order GCMS?

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
"Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I am worried because Criminality and Security checks have not been initiated yet.

I am already on 110 days after AOR. Did your order GCMS?
My criminality is completed and security is yet to start.No,I didn’t order gcms notes....U have the same status as mine except ur eligibility under review mentioned...Do u feel like any problem in any document?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
My criminality is completed and security is yet to start.No,I didn’t order gcms notes....U have the same status as mine except ur eligibility under review mentioned...Do u feel like any problem in any document?
I am not sure which document triggered this.Hopefully GCMS will give the exact picture.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I am not sure which document triggered this.Hopefully GCMS will give the exact picture.
Don’t wry,,,,everything will be sorted out...When did u come to know about this?N did the agent told u the same that u need review?N any positive n negative aspect of it in ur file?

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Don’t wry,,,,everything will be sorted out...When did u come to know about this?N did the agent told u the same that u need review?N any positive n negative aspect of it in ur file?
I came to know about this last Thursday. Do you think I should call IRCC? For my fund requirements I have shown an FD and also one of my old offer letter is not in original...but it should not be a road block.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I came to know about this last Thursday. Do you think I should call IRCC? For my fund requirements I have shown an FD and also one of my old offer letter is not in original...but it should not be a road block.
Was fd 6 months old...If not,have u provided the information about source of funds?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Eligibility always says the same thing on your account. It looks like alot of us are under review required, I'm not sure its as big a deal as we first thought

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Gosh! i think this can be the reason...i think i should upload a gift deed from my Father...
This is the reason.....U need to proove them where the money from fd comes from..upload a gift deed immediately.Everything will be fine then.....What is your aor?