+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yeah need to find more people from Montreal and bring them here. Whenever I see someone stuck in IP1 for more than 2 months I get a feeling their application is at Montreal
@Skesy87 application is also being processes at Montreal. Her last update on July 19th is as below:

"Hi guys, i'm new here and my AOR is also december 2017 I just tried emailing his office too. And i got the reply that
Eligibility is in queue for review.
Criminality was launched Jan 8, 2018 and is in progress for both adults.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2018.

Is that bad???"

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@Skesy87 application is also being processes at Montreal. Her last update on July 19th is as below:

"Hi guys, i'm new here and my AOR is also december 2017 I just tried emailing his office too. And i got the reply that
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Is that bad???"
Wow. What’s up with Montreal and eligibility. Why the hell they can’t approve eligibility which happens by at max 2 months in Sydney and Ottawa. Most cases that I have seen stuck in Ottawa are at background check. I haven’t seen cases just stuck at eligibility. This is plain stupid and really frustrating. I get that all applications are unique and blah blah blah. But I refuse to agree that all applications in Montreal are that unique that they can’t do eligibility in same time as other visa offices. What do we do? If we are at complete mercy of these officials

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018

Is that bad???"
This is absurd to say the least...........Why is Montreal doing this? What has this applicant done? Committed crime or what? I feel so depressed reading this.
God, please save your children from the hands of this unfair Montreal Visa Officers!!!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah need to find more people from Montreal and bring them here. Whenever I see someone stuck in IP1 for more than 2 months I get a feeling their application is at Montreal
Is there a way to find out my VO without calling or ordering GCMS notes?

NandiniAS

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
I also found out that my VO is Montreal when i called CIC.

AOR - June 10th
MEP - June 25th
Eligibility - "Under Review" as per CIC agent. Agent did not confirm if it is Recommended Pass or Review needed, just repeated saying "Under Review"
GCMS Notes ordered Aug 3rd.

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018

AOR - June 10th
MEP - June 25th
Eligibility - "Under Review" as per CIC agent. Agent did not confirm if it is Recommended Pass or Review needed, just repeated saying "Under Review"
Hey :) We almost have the same timeline. I got the same response when i called them last week.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

AOR - June 10th
MEP - June 25th
Welcome to the Montreal club. What's up with Montreal and eligibility under review? Now I have a theory :) It seems like the Montreal analyst generally process only Quebec immigration so they are used to seeing French language skills in application. Now they don't see that in our application and hence application under review ... ha ha ha ...

On a serious note, request to you and all Montreal folks please order GCMS notes. I think we really need to see what is happening at the eligibility review level.

Reactions: phoenixsong

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Adding a few new cases in the list based. And more just to keep this thread on top so that if there are others they join us.

@Arpatel91 AOR 21st Feb Status Eligibility Ongoing. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - ??

@Skesy87 AOR Dec 2017. Eligibility still in queue for Review

@shrey01 AOR 1st March - PPR after 100 days
@rajanshah176 1st March - PPR 25th July 146 days

@ss0592 AOR 3rd March Status Eligibility ??. BG/Criminality - ??, GCMS notes - ??

@itwarriorkarve AOR 15th April .. PPR (Inland) after ?? days
@Oksamjackson AOR 18th April, IP2 - 26th April
@vish97 AOR 22nd April, Status Eligibility review ongoing GCMS Notes - Ordered 5th August
@smcan2014 AOR 25 April - Status Eligibility ongoing. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - ??
@Srukar AOR 25th Apr Status Eligibility ??. BG/Criminality - ??, GCMS notes - ??
@harjeetm AOR 26th April Status Eligibility ??. BG/Criminality - ??, GCMS notes - ??
@Rijo02 AOR 26th April Status Eligibility ongoing. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - Ordered
@kevinboston AOR 27th April Status Eligibility ??. BG/Criminality - ??, GCMS notes - ??

@Arminder_1985 AOR 5th May Status Eligibility ??. BG/Criminality - ??, GCMS notes - ??
@Sington AOR 6th May Status Ready To Finalize

@Param90 AOR June 1st Status Eligibility "Recommended Pass". BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - Ordered
@pathwaytofreedom AOR 10th June - Status Eligibility not done. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - Not ordered
@NandiniAS AOR 10th June - Status Eligibility not done. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - Ordered 3rd August
@Y@$h AOR 14 June Status Eligibility "Recommended Pass". BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - ??
@cansha i.e. me AOR 19th June - Status Eligibility not done. BG/Criminality - Not started, GCMS notes - Not ordered
@phaneeswar130

Known cases of PPR from Montreal

Case mentioned by Vish97 AOR 29th March PPR - 30th July (Case in IP1 throughout)
@itwarriorkarve AOR 15th April .. PPR (Inland)
@rajanshah176 timeline as per his posts is

Single Applicant - FSW-O
CRS - 475
ITA - Dec 6th
AOR - Mar 1
MEP/IP1 - Mar 8
IP2 - May 4th
PPR - Jul 25
As per one of his posts on June 11 his eligibility was still under review when he called IRCC.

@shrey01 post on his PPR.
My office was Montreal as well. AoR March 1. FSW-O from USA. It took me 100 days to get the PPR.

Reactions: AmB20 and smcan2014

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wow. What’s up with Montreal and eligibility. Why the hell they can’t approve eligibility which happens by at max 2 months in Sydney and Ottawa. Most cases that I have seen stuck in Ottawa are at background check. I haven’t seen cases just stuck at eligibility. This is plain stupid and really frustrating. I get that all applications are unique and blah blah blah. But I refuse to agree that all applications in Montreal are that unique that they can’t do eligibility in same time as other visa offices. What do we do? If we are at complete mercy of these officials
Probably your French theory is correct. They need a translator to translate our forms, LOEs and documents :D.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Probably your French theory is correct. They need a translator to translate our forms, LOEs and documents :D.
Yeah and the thing is that anyone who has called for status on application and has application in Montreal was given same answer Eligibility being/under/ongoing review. That is so strange! There is definitely something amiss. I'm going to order GCMS notes this weekend. And I think everyone from Montreal should order them.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
from what i've heard montreal has a special economic unit (verification unit) where applications under 'review required' go to.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
from what i've heard montreal has a special economic unit (verification unit) where applications under 'review required' go to.
Okay ... the thing is it is not possible that every single person on this thread will have an application that will "require review". So I don't know whether it is a way of saying things or it is actually a review required. But it does seems to be a peculiar case with respect to Montreal that none of the people who have called IRCC were told that their eligibility is passed.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My file has been in Montreal from day 1.