+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

Allianz101

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I want to apply for BC tech program and have proceed with one company to secure a job offer. My question is how to asssess my both education and work experience? I have sent my education (PhD) to WES for assessment but do I need to assess my work experience as well? I wan to apply under software designers and programmers category. Do I need any LIMA positive assessment as well?

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
What about assessment of work experience? Do I need to assess them somewhere?
You just have to ask your past employer a reference letter with job duties.

sarathdna

Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

I wanted to apply under Tech Pilot Stream and my employer is ready to offer me a job with a higher package as I have that much responsibilities on my position. My NOC comes under TechPilot.
My employer is not sure about the list of documents he needs to submit mostly on the finamcial side of his company. Its not an MNC and they are expanding there business by starting a new wing and want me to handling it. So he is a bit confused on the list of documents , type of enquiru he might face in supporting my application. Can someone with experience in TechPilot be able to help me out?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
I’ve received my nomination under skilled worker paper based, here is my unbelievable timeline.

Created : 2018 jun 28
ITA : 2018 jul 04
Application submitted: 2018 jul 24
In progress : 2018 jul 25 (My birthday)
Decision finalized 2018 jul 25 (no calls/emails)
Nomination email : 2018 jul 26

NOC 2174 - 5 years
Also have experience with Noc 0213
Both tech pilot NOC.

Not sure what hap

My currently work visa expires in 2 months, so I’ve also received my work permit support letter with the nomination.

Quick updates: Inland, working for the same employer for the last 8 months, employer also had some positive LMIAs last week.
Very happy to hear about this.

Couple of clarifications

1. When you get new work permit, do you get a new WP for 2 years like Open WP or a work permit binded to the employer who is offering you a job. For e.g. if a employer giving you a contract for 12 months only, do I have a option to change job after 12 months? Of course by that time we may get a PR itself, but just in case if the process is delayed.
2. What supporting documents did you provide related to employment apart from Job offer? In my case its a Intra company transfer and we just get a letter with job salary, duration and work location. It does not indicates job duties as prescribed in the guidelines. Any help appreciated. My file may get picked any moment

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi all,

I wanted to apply under Tech Pilot Stream and my employer is ready to offer me a job with a higher package as I have that much responsibilities on my position. My NOC comes under TechPilot.
My employer is not sure about the list of documents he needs to submit mostly on the finamcial side of his company. Its not an MNC and they are expanding there business by starting a new wing and want me to handling it. So he is a bit confused on the list of documents , type of enquiru he might face in supporting my application. Can someone with experience in TechPilot be able to help me out?
Hi sarathdna,

Your employer should prepare the following list:
  • Job offer form (you can download it from WorkBC website) - Required
  • Copy of labour market impact assessment (LMIA) if applicaple (under TechPilot program your employer does not need it)
  • Emplore Recommendation letter - Required
  • Copy of the offer of emlopyment (Contract between you and your employer) - Required
  • Detailed job description - Required
  • Company information - Required
  • Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation - Required
  • Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence - Required
  • Copy of evidence of recruitment - Required
The response is so late :)

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi sarathdna,

Your employer should prepare the following list:
  • Job offer form (you can download it from WorkBC website) - Required
  • Copy of labour market impact assessment (LMIA) if applicaple (under TechPilot program your employer does not need it)
  • Emplore Recommendation letter - Required
  • Copy of the offer of emlopyment (Contract between you and your employer) - Required
  • Detailed job description - Required
  • Company information - Required
  • Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation - Required
  • Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence - Required
  • Copy of evidence of recruitment - Required
The response is so late :)
Hi

I have a clarification. I also got an ITA and need to send the response back. My employer has agree to provide most of the document except one document. Municipal business license.

My company is based out of Toronto and federally incorporated. Usually Municipal Business License is not applicable in other province as per my employer. Secondly my work location is based in Bell Office and we cannot ask bell to give a letter for their building. My employer is saying they don't have Municipal Business License in this scenario.

Should I withdraw my application, I do not want to wast $700 and also make as a PNP reject in my EE profile.

TIA, response is greatly appreciated.

goldykhurmi

Jul 27, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2019
has anyone got Nomination recently ? What was your timeline ?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi

I have a clarification. I also got an ITA and need to send the response back. My employer has agree to provide most of the document except one document. Municipal business license.

My company is based out of Toronto and federally incorporated. Usually Municipal Business License is not applicable in other province as per my employer. Secondly my work location is based in Bell Office and we cannot ask bell to give a letter for their building. My employer is saying they don't have Municipal Business License in this scenario.

Should I withdraw my application, I do not want to wast $700 and also make as a PNP reject in my EE profile.

Can anyone guide here, this is bit urgent

goldykhurmi

Jul 27, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2019
Can anyone guide here, this is bit urgent
I am not sure but for BC PNP employer should be registered in BC and should provide Municipal Business License. You can even email to bcpnp and you can get correct answer from them.

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi

Hi kgrajiv,

It seems "Municipal Business License" is a requirement, so I am not sure about the result.
I suggest you to email them and ask before submitting the application. They usually reply soon, less than 3 days.
The email is: "PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca"

Karamjit47

Dec 4, 2019
Hi folks!

I applied for the BC PNP - Skilled Worker category -not Express Entry- and my application is being reviewed under the Tech Pilot.
These are my details:
Registration submitted: 2018-05-25
Invitation to apply: 2018-05-30
Application submitted: 2018-06-15
Score: 112
NOC-1123 (this NOC was included in the Tech Pilot list of in-demand occupations and they removed it on June 26. However, we contacted the BC PNP office and they confirmed my application was being reviewed under the Tech Pilot).

I am still waiting to hear from them, 6 weeks already... We contacted them to ask for information and they told us that "Processing times for 80% of BC PNP applications is 2-3 months from receipt. Tech Pilot applications are typically processed in shorter timeframes."

Has anyone else got any updates on their applications and processing times?

Thank you.

Maria.
Hi I have question regarding job offer how I can get my job offer from employers because I don't know any employer in BC.