+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

Hsing211

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I am a newbie here. So for the Job offer, is there any specific form that my employer needed to fill out? I luckily found an employer who wanted to sponsor and support me.

I have a couple of questions though, I hope to get an answer from the community.

1. With BC PNP Tech Pilot nowhere mentioned it needed EILTS? Is that correct?
2. When let say I already submitted my application online, is there a possibility that I can work in BC under a work permit or something while I am waiting to get an invitation?
Hi
Can you please help us by listing down the steps or methods you followed for getting the job offer from BC employer.
I am currently working from outside Canada.

Kumar Gaurav

Jun 20, 2020
Hi Seniors and new expats to this this thread,

Greetings from Goa, India. I hope you, your family and your team are in good health.

To start with,
Me along with my Spouse are looking forward to migrate to Canada through study pathway.

My forth mentioned message will be drafted as follows for readers ease of reading :
-------------------------------------------------
"1) My & Spouse education and experience Background.
2) My question 1 to 2."
-------------------------------------------------
1) My Back ground:
*Diploma in chemical engineering 2005-2010.
*BE in Chemical engineering 2011-2014.
*Post BE experience 6 years in Production and manufacturing of Chemical, Beverages, Food products.

Spouse background:
* BA from Punjab University 2004-2008
* MBA- Finance(Distance learning) 2012-2014
*No experience with documented evidence.

Question Background
: For last 6 years I have been working with following companies such as: (Manufacturing in relation to chemical engineering)

1) Pidilite Industries (Adhesive manufacturing) location India- Designation Trainee- Engineer (Sep 2014 to Aug 2015)
2) Johnson Matthey (Catalytic Converter Manufacturing ) Location India, Designation- Production Engineer ( August 2015 to March 2015)
3) Nestle India (Maggi and kitkat Manufacturing) Location India, Designation- Production Officer (March 2017 to Oct 2018)
4) Hindustan Coca-Cola beverages ( Beverage Manufacturing) Location India, Designation- Manufacturing Excellence Team Leader & Production Manager (October 2018 to till date).

How can I get job offer in my profession which is NOC 2134. Chemical engineer.

Question:1 I have not given IELTS exam nor have i have done ECA assessment for my education till date, should i get that done before searching job in BC?

Question:2 how can in get job offer in BC in NOC 2134?

Regards
Kr Gaurav
Gauravdarochathotmail.com

Kumar Gaurav

Jun 20, 2020
I'm looking for practical and working ways to get a job offer from a BC employer. My NOC code is 2134.
To he eligible for BC tec Pilot program.

1. Age : 32 yrs
2. Exp - 06 yrs (In India)
3. Total CRS Scores 427 without adding job or any other nomination scores.
4. Married.

Seniors, Please suggest and if more information is required please let me know.

gauravdarochathotmail.com

srivaa

Dec 4, 2020
Hi

I have a clarification. I also got an ITA and need to send the response back. My employer has agree to provide most of the document except one document. Municipal business license.

My company is based out of Toronto and federally incorporated. Usually Municipal Business License is not applicable in other province as per my employer. Secondly my work location is based in Bell Office and we cannot ask bell to give a letter for their building. My employer is saying they don't have Municipal Business License in this scenario.

Should I withdraw my application, I do not want to wast $700 and also make as a PNP reject in my EE profile.

TIA, response is greatly appreciated.
Hi, I have same situation, can you provide what was your result?

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi, I have same situation, can you provide what was your result?
Hi municipal license in bc comes under public domain it means anyone can get it from local municipality office on request after completing the required process call the municipality office where your company is located and get it

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks Milly_m

I would like to know more about your husband's experience

1) I mean do you live in BC (town or city) or overseas? Overseas - UK
2) Did you find any employer in BC, submitted any support letter from your employer? My husband already worked for a canadian employer who was supporting the application
3) Your husband's hourly wage or annual Salary? ~$83000
4) Work experience? around 10 years
5) Your score details or score breakdown? CRS was around 390 (before nomination), PNP score was about 120
6) Did you receive a call from BC PNP office or your employer (if any)? No
7) Do you have an Express Entry profile? yes
8) Do you have Canadian Equivalency from ECAS or WES or any other organization? yes - post graduate diploma
9) Have you submitted yourself or via consultant? submitted ourselves

Please answer them and thanks
hello Milly_m

I’m aware this is quite old thread but it would help me a lot if you could answer my query.

i have a similar profile as your husband and have no undergraduate degree or diploma. however I do have a distance learning diploma together with a few more IT Certifications.

can you please let me know if distance learning education is accepted?

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
hello Milly_m

I’m aware this is quite old thread but it would help me a lot if you could answer my query.

i have a similar profile as your husband and have no undergraduate degree or diploma. however I do have a distance learning diploma together with a few more IT Certifications.

can you please let me know if distance learning education is accepted?
no

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021

tuanle

Apr 16, 2019
Is recommendation letter a Must ? They asked my employer via email for it in 1 week, but the Ceo is quite busy and could have missed it.