+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

urvijas

Feb 26, 2020
I'm looking for practical and working ways to get a job offer from a BC employer. My NOC code is 0213.
Also from the forums and BC websites I have outlined a few important facts
- For NOC A category (0213 in my case) no ILETS required is that true?
- Getting a job offer from BC is the critical step unless I want to get myself in the pool for employers to evaluate and ask me to nominate?
- Also some other factors I want to state so that I can get some expert advise
1. age : 44 yrs
2. Exp - 22 yrs ( ~ 2+ yrs in Canada, 20+ In India)
3. Obtained PR way back in 2003 ( stayed and worked in Canada from Dec 2003 to May 2006) PR card obliviously expired BUT PR may still be alive not sure if automatic revocation by Government, anywhere I can check that

Please help and if more information is required please let me know

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
For EE BC if NOC is Category A I dont think you need ILETS correct?
Well you need to create an express entry and in order to do that you need to have at least CLB 7. So basically, for EE you will need to take IELTS or CELPIP test no exceptional.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi all, I would like to open a thread here for those working towards the BC PNP Tech Pilot program
I would like to share the experience, the processing time, questions and answers.

These are my details:
Registration submitted: 2018-01-11
Invitation to apply: 2018-01-17
Application submitted: 2018-01-22
Score: 124
NOC-2171

If you guys have questions, want to share details of your previous application feel free to share here.
Pls will this corona virus affect issuance of ppr with this new development in Canada some of us are expecting ppr this month Hummm

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Well you need to create an express entry and in order to do that you need to have at least CLB 7. So basically, for EE you will need to take IELTS or CELPIP test no exceptional.
Pls will this corona virus affect issuance of ppr with this new development in Canada some of us are expecting ppr this month Hummm

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Do we have people with ppr at this time pls any
Stop spamming the forum. There is a global pandemic and things are getting worse day. Delays are to be expected due to the circumstances. Stay calm.

Reactions: adamkhang

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
If you do not know what to say why not keep quiet must you reply
Speak for yourself. Does it seem like I do not know what to say? I said 'Delays are to be expected due to the circumstances.' I am not sure about the situation in your place, but the IRCC and the CBSA have other things to take care of due to the pandemic. If you have not received your passport request yet, raise a webform on IRCC's website. I live in Ontario and this may be news to you, but everyone is panicking here, so people are being asked to stay home. You can be mad at IRCC for the delay; however, Canada does not owe anything to non-citizens and non-permanent residents. I hope it goes well for you, just relax.

Reactions: adamkhang

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Speak for yourself. Does it seem like I do not know what to say? I said 'Delays are to be expected due to the circumstances.' I am not sure about the situation in your place, but the IRCC and the CBSA have other things to take care of due to the pandemic. If you have not received your passport request yet, raise a webform on IRCC's website. I live in Ontario and this may be news to you, but everyone is panicking here, so people are being asked to stay home. You can be mad at IRCC for the delay; however, Canada does not owe anything to non-citizens and non-permanent residents. I hope it goes well for you, just relax.
Thanks was particular about the person talking of spamming which I think is out of point reply asking a question I don't think it is spamming thanks for your reply I am not so curious but just asking if any receive ppr at this time at least got someone in the close group who got copr and was able to soft land that is good news thanks for all

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
great answer