+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hello Guys, i got by bcpnp nomination, i got the confirmation emails but its not being reflected in my Express entry account, i dont see any option to “Accept” Nomination, is there any way i can contact bcpnp or IRCC?? Please help i only have 20 days left to accept nomination.
Thanks.

emville

Sep 13, 2018
Hi all,

I'm from Singapore and would be very much interested on what are the steps on what to do first in applying BC PNP TECH PILOT PROGRAM. I have around 11 years plus experience in different IT fields but mostly in techsupport roles. Thanks again!

ranj0101

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Group,
I need some help with job offer form, My employer is not sure about what to write in.
NOC 2173 Software eng.

Can anyone help me with this,
Thank you

carloseduardo

Sep 18, 2018
Hello,
I have a question regarding the Tech Pilot stream... is the wage from your job offer valid as a proof of funds when you create he profile in EE?

Thanks and best regards,

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hello,
I have a question regarding the Tech Pilot stream... is the wage from your job offer valid as a proof of funds when you create he profile in EE?

Thanks and best regards,
If you have a job offer you don't need a proof of funds.

Reactions: carloseduardo

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hello, just to clarify, is that true even if I am overseas? I am not currently in Canada, so I am not sure about this first bullet point:
I confused. If you apply under BC PNP, you must have a job offer and are working in BC. Do you have a valid work permit?

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I confused. If you apply under BC PNP, you must have a job offer and are working in BC. Do you have a valid work permit?
No you don’t need to be in BC or on a Canadian work permit for pnp, you just need a job offer. No matter where you are from this world. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: adamkhang

carloseduardo

Sep 18, 2018
No you don’t need to be in BC or on a Canadian work permit for pnp, you just need a job offer. No matter where you are from this world. Hope this helps :)
Thanks all the help!

I am struggling to understand all the processes and cross check all the information in different places.

So the process from someone living outside Canada would be something like that?

1) Get a job offer from an employer willing to support me.
2) Apply for BC PNP Tech Pilot and ask for a support letter for a work permit
3) Wait for a nomination
4) Apply for a work permit using the support letter
5) Wait until work permit is proceed
6) Finally apply for EE

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks all the help!

I am struggling to understand all the processes and cross check all the information in different places.

So the process from someone living outside Canada would be something like that?

1) Get a job offer from an employer willing to support me.
2) Apply for BC PNP Tech Pilot and ask for a support letter for a work permit
3) Wait for a nomination
4) Apply for a work permit using the support letter
5) Wait until work permit is proceed
6) Finally apply for EE
Yes you are right, also You can directly go for EE, you will get 600 points for PNP nomination, just apply for EE once you accept pnp nomination.

carloseduardo

Sep 18, 2018
Yes you are right, also You can directly go for EE, you will get 600 points for PNP nomination, just apply for EE once you accept pnp nomination.
Do you mean to skip steps 4 and 5?

I initially inserted them in order to qualify for the "valid job offer" clause which will exempt you from providing proof of funds.