+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

ayboye

Jul 6, 2011
Please can anyone advise how to get job offers for the Tech Pilot Program, I have been applying to several jobs but no success yet.

I am a multilingual IT Professional with the ability to deploy IT solutions in English and French languages and I have over 5 years experience as a System/Network Administrator (NOC 2281).

I have also written IELTS and assessed my Bachelor's Degree.

Your assistance will be really appreciated.

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks Milly_m

I would like to know more about your husband's experience

1) I mean do you live in BC (town or city) or overseas? Overseas - UK
2) Did you find any employer in BC, submitted any support letter from your employer? My husband already worked for a canadian employer who was supporting the application
3) Your husband's hourly wage or annual Salary? ~$83000
4) Work experience? around 10 years
5) Your score details or score breakdown? CRS was around 390 (before nomination), PNP score was about 120
6) Did you receive a call from BC PNP office or your employer (if any)? No
7) Do you have an Express Entry profile? yes
8) Do you have Canadian Equivalency from ECAS or WES or any other organization? yes - post graduate diploma
9) Have you submitted yourself or via consultant? submitted ourselves

Please answer them and thanks
Hi Milly,

Did you guys applied for Work Permit after getting PNP nomination? the say you should apply for work permit as soon as possible and start working for the employer who nominated you. Please your reply will be highly appreciated.

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. The information has been very useful.
I have a question and would appreciate if you can answer it. Does the employer need to also submit documents indicating that they have posted the job and interviewed candidates before offering it to you?
Much appreciate your help.
Cheers,
Sona

Rougepixel

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, I have applied for EEBC PNP with score 107, my question is i work for BC Health Authority with NOC B 2282 and i have heard that certificate of incorporation and business license for public organization is not available. If there is anyone in forum who have been through same process as i am or have some information about the employer documents please reply. Any help will be appreciated Thanks

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
Hello friends,

I am going to apply for BC PNP tech pilot program with a job offer. Filling out the elibility form for the Express Entry, it’s asking me whether I have experience working on codes starting with 72, 73, 92, 632, and 633 (level B). I do have experience with NOC codes relevant but at a higher levels (level A and 0) though. My answer to this question affects my eligibility for the Express Entry.

Anybody knows whether I can say yes to this question while having experience in higher NOC code levels?

Many thanks for ur time and help!

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi There,

I have a question considering the BC PNP Tech Pilot Program, please reply:

Q. What is the difference between the immigration between the two programs:

Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker AND Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker

Thanks.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hi There,

I have a question considering the BC PNP Tech Pilot Program, please reply:

Q. What is the difference between the immigration between the two programs:

Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker AND Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker

Thanks.
Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker is a paper-based application which takes 15-19 months.
Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker is an online application and only takes 3-6 months to finish. But you need to have CLB 7.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker is a paper-based application which takes 15-19 months.
Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker is an online application and only takes 3-6 months to finish. But you need to have CLB 7.
Thank You

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@zahadum,

I need a bit info if you can provide me please:

I 'm having 90 pts applying under BC PNP Tech Pilot, what would be the chances to get the nomination considering the minimum selected points from the last draw was 85. NOC 2281.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
@zahadum,

I 'm having 90 pts applying under BC PNP Tech Pilot, what would be the chances to get the nomination considering the minimum selected points from the last draw was 85. NOC 2281.
I am pretty sure that you will get the invitation the next time they draw which will be soon because you are under tech pilot.
Have a look at the below link, they have the past BC PNP draws point
https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/422cc6a1-1282-477f-a298-3a1ded1caccb/BC-PNP-Invitations-to-Apply-SI-and-EEBC-2018-Draws-to-date.pdf.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: SK_Regina

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
@zahadum,

Hi there!
Can I ask what your listening, reading, writing, and speaking IELTS score is? Are you going to apply for express entry?
Thanks!

Flexiraay

Dec 3, 2018
Please I need little clarification here, I have gone through the BC PNP Guide and the minimum language requirement is CLB 4 for skill worker and Pilot tech category but someone just mentioned the one must have CLB 7 now. Confused..

HhshahUSA

Jan 19, 2019
Please I need little clarification here, I have gone through the BC PNP Guide and the minimum language requirement is CLB 4 for skill worker and Pilot tech category but someone just mentioned the one must have CLB 7 now. Confused..
If you are filling BCPNP through paper application then CLB 4 but if you are planning BCPNP Express Entry then you need to use Federal Express Entry requirements and under that its CLB 7

Flexiraay

Dec 3, 2018
If you are filling BCPNP through paper application then CLB 4 but if you are planning BCPNP Express Entry then you need to use Federal Express Entry requirements and under that its CLB 7
OK
How can one access paper application outside the province I have CLB 5 but scored 92 on the grid point when I assess myself. Any way out?

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear All,

Please help me to get the specific answer regarding the POF for a nominated candidates under BC PNP Tech Pilot Program:

So far, I found this information for POF on CIC website as :

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer
My Question- I reside in India (out land candidate) and I have been nominated by BC based on the job offer of a BC employer, now I have to apply for the PR through IRCC as a EEBC program. However, I stuck on POF, do I need to have the required funds same as of of other EE candidates or the nomination by the BC is sufficient to cover my settlement funds worries?

Please help me with some authentic information or any link from the CIC website specifically mentioning the POF requirement for nominated candidates.

Thank You!