+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question

What is "At Least 1 year of directly related experince in Canada?" [BC PNP]

Does the question imply that 1 year have to be completed in the same NOC or different NOC's (category B) can be combined to complete 1 year direct EXP requirement for BC PNP?

Details: right now I have 4 month under NOC 2253 ( Drafting technologists and technicians). Will I be able to combine it with:

• NOC 2232 (Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians**)** - I think this is higher NOC, still category B
    • NOC 2252 (Industrial designers)
Also is the "Offer of employment" is the only official document required when combining NOCs? I know that there are more documents needed for BC PNP from employer, but I am specifically interested in the document needed from my previous employer to combine it with the current one (when I get a new job)

Thanks

Last edited:

Dazf15

Oct 22, 2018
Hi
Just wondering what my chances are for BC PNP with the following, and any tips for applying? I dont want to miss anything.
-entry level (floorwalker in hospitality)
-1 year working with the company so far in BC (12 years experience in same field in australia)
-wage requirement and hours met
-offer of continued employment with same company/job (employer does not want me to leave the company)
-1 year remaining on current IEC visa
-australian

Any info/advice is helpful!
Thanks

jeetuae

Oct 25, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
H there ,
Please let me the PNP application type , and processing timelines upto PR.

jeetuae

Oct 25, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi,

I appreciate if you can mention which category you applied as BC PNP and all time timelines till you got PR.
Regards
Jeet

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi, I got ITA under EEBC-SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY, I know the processing time for BCPNP is 2-3 months.
what is the processing time after nomination under Express Entry.?
Hey,

My friend got ITA EEBC SI - file submitted on 18th of October. I am not sure how long it’s taking right now but can you tell me when did you submitted your file for pnp approval? And also you Noc code. His code was 6211.

I had my pnp approved in 21 days in December 2016 and exactly 6 months for pnp under EXPRESS ENTRY CIC

I will also update if I hear anything, if you can do so that will be great.
Thanks.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All,

Hi!
I registered today only.Actually my lawyer is handling my case.My score is 91.Can you or any one else suggest how much time it may take to receive ITA in SI skilled worker?Do they take out draw every week.What I observed lowest score has been around 82 for the past weeks.Does that mean I may get selected in the next draw or is it according to date of registration .Means do they select on first come first serve basis.Also pls tell that verification call comes after ITA or before ITA.
Thanks

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response.I wanted to know what will happen next.Means will I get ITA(If chosen) or some other step is there in between.As you said wait for 2 to 3 months.So what's in the line after employer submits the documents.?
once docs are submitted you have to wait 2-3 months to get the approval from BC govt. Once it is approved you will get email

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks again for the reply.Its quite helpful.My lawyer told me that the employer needs to take some certificate before we can file in bcpnp.Did you do it yourself with some lawyer?
I did it by myself. Your lawyer may be mentioning about Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation. All companies in BC will be having that

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I did it by myself. Your lawyer may be mentioning about Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation. All companies in BC will be having that
Thanks again.My registration is done.Waiting for ITA.Does this 2 to 3 month wait includes nomination or only for ITA it takes this much time.When do they call for verification.After ITA or after registration.
Thanks a lot for responding.