+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Tiwana75

Feb 6, 2020
Hi I have some doubt about my application, hope you can help....
I am applying under BC PNP SEMI-SKILLED, Here is my application status
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 14, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 14, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
How long should i expect for the bg check and all stuffs till PPR? my work permit and visa are going to expired at the end of this year.
I dont want to apply for WP and VISA extension because i afraid this will cause a delay to the process of my PR. My agent told me that it usually take 3months after MEDICAL EXAM PASSED. I have been waiting for almost 5 months already (Sine beginning of June, 2018).
Very nervous :(((( Please advise....
Thank you so much!!!!!

Tiwana75

Feb 6, 2020
Hi
I am working as food attendant which comes under semi skilled job.can i apply for PR? How long will be all process(pnp+pr)

Did u get your PR?

PB29

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello,
anyone with this timeline for BCPNP- SKILLED WORKER
applied on 24 Nov 2019
invitation on 26 Nov 2019
Documents submitted on 17 Dec 2019
Additional documents on 10 Jan 2020 (BUSINESS LICENSE, T4, EMPLOYEE LIST)
Documents submitted on 15 Jan 2020
NOTHING AFTER THAT.........

sams19

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

Currently I am working in BC. I got the score 120 and invitation also. My NOC is 2173. I have job offer letter and recommendation letter. Since I am working in MNC, My employer is not willing to provide the following forms. Is it okay to submit the application with out these?
  1. Job offer form
  2. Company information:
  3. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation,
  4. Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence
Thanks!

PB29

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

Currently I am working in BC. I got the score 120 and invitation also. My NOC is 2173. I have job offer letter and recommendation letter. Since I am working in MNC, My employer is not willing to provide the following forms. Is it okay to submit the application with out these?
  1. Job offer form
  2. Company information:
  3. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation,
  4. Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence
Thanks!
i think these are required.....

hellogarg

May 28, 2019
Hello Freinds,

Right now I am living in Toronto and working on work permit here( having NOC job code “A”).

I got the job offer from BC employer and would like to know, is there any requirement for applicant to residing in BC before applying PNP under EEBC(skilled worker) stream?

My expected time to locate to BC would be starting of July so would it be possible to apply for EEBC right now based on job offer OR should I wait to re-locate to BC in July and then start the process? Is there any such requirement for this program.One of the lawyer is saying that I have to be physically present in BC before applying for EEBC PNP for skilled worker.

Thanks for your help .

Regards

Seema

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hello Freinds,

Right now I am living in Toronto and working on work permit here( having NOC job code “A”).

I got the job offer from BC employer and would like to know, is there any requirement for applicant to residing in BC before applying PNP under EEBC(skilled worker) stream?

My expected time to locate to BC would be starting of July so would it be possible to apply for EEBC right now based on job offer OR should I wait to re-locate to BC in July and then start the process? Is there any such requirement for this program.One of the lawyer is saying that I have to be physically present in BC before applying for EEBC PNP for skilled worker.

Thanks for your help .

Regards

Seema
you need physically stay there, because they will make a call to your office to verify

Violeta0700

Apr 8, 2021
Below is my timeline
BC PNP Entry Level - NOC 6513
ITA - Aug 22
Application submitted - Aug 30
Additional document request - Oct 10
Document submitted - Oct 19
Nomination - Oct 23

Hi! Did you get your PR using NOC 6513? What stream did you use? Intermediate?