+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know how long does it take to get BC pnp nomination after getting additional docs request? And my status also changed to In Process today!!!

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
PNP Officer asked for Revised Job letter with Hours of work on it. Invitation on Oct 29th And I submitted my docs on Nov 12. So hope for the best!
Also can you please tell me your Noc code? And what was name if case reviewer officer ?

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
PNP Officer asked for Revised Job letter with Hours of work on it. Invitation on Oct 29th And I submitted my docs on Nov 12. So hope for the best!
If mail from case processing officer after your mail of documents.after 2 months of your AOR file transfered to program advisor if he is not asking for further documents,he will give decisions in one month if he ask more documents file will delay according to it.

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
hello all respected members of this forum,
Presently i am on two years work permit as a diesal mechanic( Tractor mechanic) noc code 7312 in british coloumia Canada. please tell how much minimum ielts score required to apply for PNP of British coloumbia(BC) and after got PNP of BC how much minimum ielts score required to apply and get PR . I am 43 years old and educational qualification from india is ITI AND BACHELOR OF ARTS PASSED .WES IS COMPLETED ( EQUIVALENT TO THREE YEARS BA CANADIAN DEGREE) AND SINGLE SON AND WIFE ALL ARE LIVING IN CANADA CURRENTLY.Is same ielts score applied for pnp valid for PR or not means i have to pass ielts again to apply for PR.MY REAL BROTHER IS PR OF CANADA.HOW MUCH TIME CONSUME IN PNP AND PR PROCESS WITH MINIMUM / QUALIFYING IELTS SCORE.pls reply as soon possible.thanks
Hi Sandhu,

A friend has an ITI from India. Can you tell me if you sent ITI certificates to WES as well? If yes, what equivalency did you get for your ITI? Thanks in advance.

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys, I have started back reading a little bit, unfortunately, I was not able to find the answer to the questions that I have in mind. Anyhow, my question was about the offer of employment (Contract with my employer). From that offer of employment, most of the information such as job titles, rates and etc. are shown except the job duties were not included. In this regard, how do I show my job duties? Do I need to include it in the recommendation letter from my employer?. I just really need your input guys. Thanks a lot.

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I have started back reading a little bit, unfortunately, I was not able to find the answer to the questions that I have in mind. Anyhow, my question was about the offer of employment (Contract with my employer). From that offer of employment, most of the information such as job titles, rates and etc. are shown except the job duties were not included. In this regard, how do I show my job duties? Do I need to include it in the recommendation letter from my employer?. I just really need your input guys. Thanks a lot.
There's an option to submit Job description pdf. Just upload there and it's all good :)

Reactions: jhunix

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Applied BC PNP - SI NOC4 : Aug 30, 2018
ITA recieved : Sep 4, 2018
additional document require : Oct 22, 2018
Provide additional doc : Oct 23, 2018
additional document require: Oct 26, 2018
Provide additional doc: Nov 9, 2018
Confirmation of PNP received : Nov 13, 2018
Applied Work permit : Nov 15, 2018 (waiting)
IRCC application : not yet

After IRCC application I saw that it takes 19 months to go... is anyone get shorter than this time period?
Bro can I get your phone no. or email. So, I can also ask about the PNP procedure. I have already got my ITA and ADR. Just want some guidance from you. Thanks

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
If mail from case processing officer after your mail of documents.after 2 months of your AOR file transfered to program advisor if he is not asking for further documents,he will give decisions in one month if he ask more documents file will delay according to it.
Bro Can you send me your phone no at Ranpreet1997@gmail.com. I need to discuss more thins about PNP with you. Thanks