+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Thanks again.My registration is done.Waiting for ITA.Does this 2 to 3 month wait includes nomination or only for ITA it takes this much time.When do they call for verification.After ITA or after registration.
Thanks a lot for responding.
are you inland applicant?
exd

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I have got invitation to apply for BC PNP and while filling out the form I have noticed that it does not save the information. It means that I have to complete all the information in ONE GO and submit it. I am literally tired of completing the repeated information again and again.

Any advise what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
EXD

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
I have got invitation to apply for BC PNP and while filling out the form I have noticed that it does not save the information. It means that I have to complete all the information in ONE GO and submit it. I am literally tired of completing the repeated information again and again.

Thanks
EXD

bocajbee

Aug 12, 2018

Thanks
EXD

I have the exact same issue.

There is no number for us to call for help too.

It's such a joke.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I have the exact same issue.

There is no number for us to call for help too.

It's such a joke.
anyone else here who is facing same issue and able to discover some fix?

otherwise it will take weeks for me to complete the profile

SOS........

bocajbee

Aug 12, 2018
anyone else here who is facing same issue and able to discover some fix?

otherwise it will take weeks for me to complete the profile

SOS........

Not sure, but I found this on BCPNP Facebook group I'm in.

Jacob:

53 mins
Is anybody else having issues with the PNP website to lodge your application?

The page will not save my inputted work experience, I've tried multiple browsers on multiple wifi/4g networks, and I just wanted to see if anybody else has been having the same issue?

(I tried contacting the BC PNP for help, and naturally they don't have a phone number (only a number that dials to voicemail) and have been told to leave my details and that they'll get back to me in 5 business days. What a f*ng joke.)

1 Comment
Comment

Comments

Niall
You need to save the page every 5 mins or so so just click to next section then back or it times out and doesnt save.
Manage

· Reply · 45m
Hide 17 Replies

Jacob
I did that, and it still isn't saving.

This only started happening today.…See more
Manage

· Reply · 43m · Edited

Niall
They updated the system yesterday for maintenance so id say there is where it lies. I used it last night no issue but not worked on any bcpnp today
Manage

· Reply · 43m

Jacob
I'd log in and check, because it wiped my experience I inputted a week ago.
Manage

· Reply · 42m

Niall
Jacob nah i got a couple of clients approved today and i registered one last night. Got email confirmation and checked it after. I do see there was no draw updated on the website and no email for invitations to apply as expected today. The site can glitch though
· Reply · 43m · Edited

Niall
They updated the system yesterday for maintenance so id say there is where it lies. I used it last night no issue but not worked on any bcpnp today
Manage

Looks like we have to sit tight.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Not sure, but I found this on BCPNP Facebook group I'm in.

Jacob:

53 mins
Is anybody else having issues with the PNP website to lodge your application?

The page will not save my inputted work experience, I've tried multiple browsers on multiple wifi/4g networks, and I just wanted to see if anybody else has been having the same issue?

(I tried contacting the BC PNP for help, and naturally they don't have a phone number (only a number that dials to voicemail) and have been told to leave my details and that they'll get back to me in 5 business days. What a f*ng joke.)

1 Comment
Comment

Comments

Niall
You need to save the page every 5 mins or so so just click to next section then back or it times out and doesnt save.
Manage

· Reply · 45m
Hide 17 Replies

Jacob
I did that, and it still isn't saving.

This only started happening today.…See more
Manage

· Reply · 43m · Edited

Niall
Manage

· Reply · 43m

Jacob
I'd log in and check, because it wiped my experience I inputted a week ago.
Manage

· Reply · 42m

Niall
Jacob nah i got a couple of clients approved today and i registered one last night. Got email confirmation and checked it after. I do see there was no draw updated on the website and no email for invitations to apply as expected today. The site can glitch though
· Reply · 43m · Edited

Niall
Manage

Looks like we have to sit tight.
where is the link of this Facebook page?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi
Did you get verification call from bcpnp.
What do they ask?What if I am not able to pick there call.

Ndvinu

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Guy.
Can you anyone help me with this question about additional point for Top 100 occupation. I had a job offer as Power Enginner (NOC B, 9241) and I'm currently working for this job (BC employer). This job also is in Top 100 Occupation. So technically I will be qualified for 30 points in the Skill Level of the BC Job Offer section. The problem is when I register for BCPNP profife and sumited it, they only gave me 20 points for this section. No extra 10 score for the job in Top 100. Thank you.
Hi, I have the same problem. Have you found any solution? Could you please reply? Thank you.

rohanvus

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
>> So if one gets post graduation from say UBC in an eligible masters program , does that mean he no longer needs to meet the minimum SIRS point criteria ?

No point criteria I think.

Read the following that BC govt says
-
Who should register?
Only applicants under the Skilled Worker, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled, and International Graduate categories need to register with SIRS. HealthCare Professional and International Post-Graduate applicants can apply directly through BCPNP Online. Applicants to all other Skills Immigration categories must first register through BCPNP Online.

What is SIRS?
SIRS is a points-based registration and application system that helps B.C. select the best workers to meet labour market needs. By registering, you are expressing interest to apply to the BC PNP
-

>> How long it takes generally to get nominated under post international graduate stream ?

at an avg of 2-3 months
Hi BC-PNP

The "International Post-Graduate" stream does not require any minimum score --is this a pilot program or temporary arrangement ? The reason to ask this is because most of the BC graduate always worried about getting minimum score

Any insight you can shed on this please ?