+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Thtruc nguyen

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi,
I submitted my PR application under BCPNP one month ago, unfortunately i realized that i forgot to fill in two months of an ESL course summer school when I first came to Canada 10 years ago.
would I still be able to update that information on the Schedule A and Travel document if i ever received eAOR? it really stresses me out.

Thank you,

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi BC-PNP

The "International Post-Graduate" stream does not require any minimum score --is this a pilot program or temporary arrangement ? The reason to ask this is because most of the BC graduate always worried about getting minimum score

Any insight you can shed on this please ?
If you have 2+ yrs work experience in your profession then you can go for skilled worker EEBC

rohanvus

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
If you have 2+ yrs work experience in your profession then you can go for skilled worker EEBC
Thanks - i knew that already .

But quite curious about EEBC - International post graduate category specifically . Curious as to if its a temporary/pilot category or is this category been there for a while and will continue to be there ?

007@us

Nov 11, 2018
BCPNP Approved Paper Based PR Application- AOR Received on 01st Nov '2018. Please suggest how long it will take from here to get the PR done.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
BCPNP Approved Paper Based PR Application- AOR Received on 01st Nov '2018. Please suggest how long it will take from here to get the PR done.
Paper based application takes approx 16 months. You should check the threads for paper based applicants, that will be helpful for you

Reactions: 007@us

AllenM

May 23, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi, How long does it take to get PR after you submint your EE-pnp application? I have been waiting for 4 months.

Jigyasu86

Oct 23, 2018
Hi...
Can anybody update me that What's the maximum time of BCPNP approval?
I got ITA on March 28.
I submitted my profile under EEBC Program NOC 2281 which is under pilot project on April 12. They demanded additional doc that were also provided to them. And I am still waiting for approval.
It's more than 6 months. Is that normal or a matter of worry?
Please update me seriously..
Thanks
I am also waiting bro. Let's connect.

Jigyasu86

Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone, applied for bcpnp on 20 August. 3 months completed. My number is 001-604-600-0656. If anyone interested we can connect. Tired of waiting now.....

Reactions: ran.nanua1

klds1214

Nov 19, 2018
Applied BC PNP - SI NOC4 : Aug 30, 2018
ITA recieved : Sep 4, 2018
additional document require : Oct 22, 2018
Provide additional doc : Oct 23, 2018
additional document require: Oct 26, 2018
Provide additional doc: Nov 9, 2018
Confirmation of PNP received : Nov 13, 2018
Applied Work permit : Nov 15, 2018 (waiting)
IRCC application : not yet

After IRCC application I saw that it takes 19 months to go... is anyone get shorter than this time period?