+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
>> How much time it took for your employer to get permission to give you offer letter.

I got it in a single day because I just typed everything and my HR just signed it

>> Which category did you apply

Express entry International graduate

>> Now he us waiting for some certificate.I dont know which.Does he need LMIA? How much time does it take to get approval from govt?

Not sure which certificate. . BC PNP doesnt need LMIA or govt approval. Submit all docs and wait 2-3 months. Employer can give docs in a single day if he/she is not busy

The B.C. employer must provide:
BC PNP job offer form
Employer recommendation letter
Copy of the offer of employment
Detailed job description
Company information
Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (or legal equivalent)
Copy of the valid municipal Business License
Evidence of recruitment efforts (if applicable)
Thanks a lot for your response.I wanted to know what will happen next.Means will I get ITA(If chosen) or some other step is there in between.As you said wait for 2 to 3 months.So what's in the line after employer submits the documents.?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
>> I have given my documents to employer.can any one please tell me what is employer going to do now exactly

Employer should provide following docs

BC PNP job offer form
Employer recommendation letter
Copy of the offer of employment
Detailed job description
Company information
Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (or legal equivalent)
Copy of the valid municipal Business License
Evidence of recruitment efforts (if applicable)

>>I mean does he need an LMIA in bcpnp.or any other approval from the govt to hire me?

No need of LMIA or govt approval. Just tell him to give the above docs

>> How long can it take for him to get that?

he can give all this in a single day if he is not busy.

>> Whats the process after that?

You have to submit all the docs in BC PNP site. then you may have to wait for 2 -3 months
Thanks again for the reply.Its quite helpful.My lawyer told me that the employer needs to take some certificate before we can file in bcpnp.Did you do it yourself with some lawyer?

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
Definitely you can save lot of time if you go by express entry

For express entry the wait time is only 6 months maximum

But for paper based it is 1 year to 1.5 years. (majority people are getting after 1 year 3 months only)

But I am not sure whether you can apply for BC PNP again through express entry. It should work probably but I am not sure about the steps

Since you have 108 points you will get invitation in next draw itself.
Thanks.

LWD

Oct 15, 2018
Hi all,

Question about BC PNP ELSS.

I will be leaving Canada this week before my IEC runs out, and will be returning in a few weeks after it has expired.

I am registered and still waiting to be invited with a score of 68.

When I return on visitor status I will obviously no longer be able to work for my employer. They are still willing to support me through the process though.

Will this affect my application (assuming I get invited)?

Stefeniaaaa

Oct 11, 2018
Hi,

I believe you are doing paper based application

>> How long should i expect for the bg check and all stuffs till PPR?

This is the same question that everyone asks once they submit the documents. Unfortunately noone in this world can give a correct answer for this. Only thing which we can do is to check whether other people who submitted along with you got PPR or not. The best way to check is through tracker.

Here is the link

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker

>> I dont want to apply for WP and VISA extension because i afraid this will cause a delay to the process of my PR

Since you have the AOR you will be able to extend work permit now. You are a BC PNP nominated person. So you have to work in that job till you get PR. If the work permit is expired you cannot work in that job anymore and that can affect PR. So my suggestion is that to apply for extending work permit. I dont think that will delay the process of PR. You can talk to your agent regarding this.

>> My agent told me that it usually take 3months after MEDICAL EXAM PASSED.

Earlier it was like this. but the things got changed now. now you have to wait so lonnnnnnnnng.

Thanks
Thank you so much for the detailed answer :)

Stevan.BC2018

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Guy.
Can you anyone help me with this question about additional point for Top 100 occupation. I had a job offer as Power Enginner (NOC B, 9241) and I'm currently working for this job (BC employer). This job also is in Top 100 Occupation. So technically I will be qualified for 30 points in the Skill Level of the BC Job Offer section. The problem is when I register for BCPNP profife and sumited it, they only gave me 20 points for this section. No extra 10 score for the job in Top 100. Thank you.

Wunmibae

Jul 25, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.

Hi,
Congrats. I have overall band of 6.5 in ielts. 10yrs experience in banking ,what are the steps and criteria for applying.
I will like to have details of how you want about it. You can send me email to this effect.
Thanks

Sunny_canada

Oct 8, 2018
Hi...
Can anybody update me that What's the maximum time of BCPNP approval?
I got ITA on March 28.
I submitted my profile under EEBC Program NOC 2281 which is under pilot project on April 12. They demanded additional doc that were also provided to them. And I am still waiting for approval.
It's more than 6 months. Is that normal or a matter of worry?
Please update me seriously..
Thanks

Reactions: Jigyasu86

Sunny_canada

Oct 8, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi...
Can anybody update me that What's the maximum time of BCPNP approval?
I got ITA on March 28.
I submitted my profile under EEBC Program NOC 2281 which is under pilot project on April 12. They demanded additional doc that were also provided to them. And I am still waiting for approval.
It's more than 6 months. Is that normal or a matter of worry?
Please update me seriously..
Thanks

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi All,

Hello,

I am on open work permit, I have 10 months pay slips for now and full time employment with 6.5 band, am I eligible to apply for BCPNP?
I did not study here.

Thanks

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
You can check your points in the following link
https://www.nvimmigration.ca/sirs/

BC pnp points mainly depends on the wage

You will be coming in EEBC Skilled worker. if you can score around 82 points then you are safe.

Completed pg and worked as IT Manager for 2 years at the age of 25:):)
Hi !
Acc to this link my score is 101.What do you think is it good enough to get ITA.and in how many days do we get ITA in such score.I have applied for bcpnp skilled worker.(not EE)

siddharth1101

Star Member
May 3, 2018
NOC Code......
BCPNP Questions

Indian citizen living in the US, I am stuck at 437 and not sure if the score is getting this low, also I lose 5 points in December. Me (and my wife) have maxed out IELTS. The only option was to find a job, I started looking at IT jobs and had a few rounds of interviews from companies in Vancouver, discussions are getting to advanced stages.
Now here are the questions...
1. What route should I take if I have a valid job offer from a company in BC. I could go on a work permit or wait for BCPNP. Can someone please provide Pros and Cons of each.
2. How can I take advantage of the BC tech pilot
3. What timelines should I be looking at?

As always,

Thank you

Sep 20, 2018
Hi, I got ITA under EEBC-SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY, I know the processing time for BCPNP is 2-3 months.
what is the processing time after nomination under Express Entry.?

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hi All,

Congratulations...Without a job offer, can v apply for BC PNP. Kindly advise...